Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Saw someone reporting PPR in Oct thread!! Need some magic for June soon.
Ohhhhhh..
Which VO? Can't be NDVO.. coz its night here..
Cant be Ottawa coz they release batches at 7-10 am IST

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
They don’t believe in magic, tried to convince them but had to apply for it, the magic applications still don’t have the progress bar so it’s hard to tell when they will be due. The good thing is everything seems to be in order and rest assured they will reach out once they believe in “that kind of things”. Raised a CSE pulling a rabbit from a hat and that got me into review required, they claim it was just a trick, so well, I think I will order kadabra notes soon.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
myimmitracker - Overall there are 10 Oct AOR cases who have got PPR so far..
Couple more on this forum and other whatsapp groups.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Went to the local VFS office this morning. They accepted my documents but will check with the Mexico City VO how to proceed as they haven't seem similar cases before, meaning Passport Request letters from LVO's from a different part of the world. It seems Express Entry is not so popular here as I had to explain to the representative how it works.:rolleyes:

They will notify me as soon as they get a response.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Went to the local VFS office this morning. They accepted my documents but will check with the Mexico City VO how to proceed as they haven't seem similar cases before, meaning Passport Request letters from LVO's from a different part of the world. It seems Express Entry is not so popular here as I had to explain to the representative how it works.:rolleyes:

All the best Arod.

Reactions: Arod

Arod

May 15, 2017

And just as I was writing this post I got a call from VFS telling me that Mexico City will process it.:)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
They don’t believe in magic, tried to convince them but had to apply for it, the magic applications still don’t have the progress bar so it’s hard to tell when they will be due. The good thing is everything seems to be in order and rest assured they will reach out once they believe in “that kind of things”. Raised a CSE pulling a rabbit from a hat and that got me into review required, they claim it was just a trick, so well, I think I will order kadabra notes soon.
Lol

pbweb

Nov 14, 2018
And just as I was writing this post I got a call from VFS telling me that Mexico City will process it.:)
this is great news, my consultant sent an email asking for a change in visa office.. do i have to wait for visa office change or do you advise i go check with local dubai vfs in parallel

pbweb

Nov 14, 2018
yes I agree
@ tobs my consultant has just sent an email yesterday asking for change in visa office.. any idea how long does this process of change of visa office take? also is it advisable to go in parallel to the dubai vfs office to check if they can process it please advise

Arod

May 15, 2017
this is great news, my consultant sent an email asking for a change in visa office.. do i have to wait for visa office change or do you advise i go check with local dubai vfs in parallel
I did both things in parallel. VFS took my passport even though I haven't even received confirmation that the VO was changed.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@ tobs my consultant has just sent an email yesterday asking for change in visa office.. any idea how long does this process of change of visa office take? also is it advisable to go in parallel to the dubai vfs office to check if they can process it please advise
I'm still waiting for my VO change. Some got theirs today. If your VFS will accept the documents and send to your LVO then you're good.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
they are driving us insane :D

Reactions: DanFariasM