Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Alright. I'm sure it would come. Mine took about 3 working days
Thanks. Just saw a case on immitracker similar to ours. Her file, after sending mail to NDVO moved from Sydney to Ottawa and then NDVO. Wonder if its the same for all

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Yes they did. Sydney, NS. And they emailed NDVO, got the initial PPR. Emailed and requested a change of submission location and got this new PPR. For one of them, a friend, I forwarded the email I sent to NDVO requesting the change to him for him to use the same format. Now he's got his and I'm still waiting. :)
Hope you get yours soon! Fingers and toes crossed for you :)

Reactions: tobs

marinarosa

Aug 22, 2018
Glad to help.

As for your security, you'll pass the same bureocracy as anyone of us (without a settled kin). Once they start it, it's gonna be fast (except for the ones in Security Screening), but they're having some sort of trouble to start'em.
@RaulFloyd emailed Sao Paulo and they sent him his PPR. Email them first.
Yes, I will do that today! Thanks again!

venkatesh87

Dec 7, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
I emailed local VO and got a reply in 5 mins to raise a CSE instead of emailing (unlike the NDVO in recent times)..
I had raised a CSE 2 weeks ago and got the reply you have got. On my yesterday's CSE, I got the reply :

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken."

My background check is in progress since the update on Oct 16 and I did not get any ghost update too.

So still in process after 6.5 months, don't know why it is taking so long....

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I might have missed, but what did you get in your first set please ? any activity post IP2 ?
My first set was pre-ip2. I actually got my gcms and after 2 days I was moved to IP2.

First set said, all is well. Met, recommended met, appears met...

Reactions: gau55555

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hmmm...my notes were not at all useful really. No scheduled date for security to start (not even a random timeline that I know is going to be busted anyways), no b/f to 2019 though in point of fact it has been so maybe best to acknowledge it, and no idea when the file will move next. In fact, even my latest notes as of 27Nov18 say that security was expected to be touched on 10th Aug 2018 just as Criminality was. Two sets of GCMS notes since, security still carries such a backdated entry that it’s no use ordering a fresh set of GCMS notes at all :( On the bright side, the due date for Criminality was updated from 10Aug18 to 26Oct18 and it was passed on the same date. Ah well, the notes are at least satisfactory from a cross-check aspect - they help us confirm in writing what we’ve already learnt by speaking to call agents ;)
Any indications of Security Screening?

Reactions: Nishika22

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Hi, guys, I raised a CSE yesterday and got the following response this morning:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
So, dose this mean my application has been approved?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Yes I got the same reply on December 5. But no PPR yet.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017

Yes it is approved. Congratulations!
Now you can safely email to NDVO who may decide to send you PPR, and of course you can request change of visa office later or courier your passport to Nepal VFS who then will send your passport to NDVO and get it back when it is done.

Reactions: Adesua and tobs

marinarosa

Aug 22, 2018
Marina, look at my posts (through my profile).
I don't know how to thank you! I found your old posts and I have already email them!

If I have a positive reply soon I will be in big debt to you and tobs... Yesterday I was very sad about the idea of still having to wait until March 17th. I've been holding on to a job I no longer want to do, waiting to go to Canada, but the wait is getting hard now.

Anyway, you have given me some hope! :)

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Nope. My consultant asked me to wait few more days
I may sound rude, but please don't let your consultant decide everything for you. He/she did his/her part, now tell him/her to send email to NDVO. It is better to wait for couple of weeks for Visa Office change than without PPR for 2-3 months after approval. I am sure those are waiting for Visa Office change will agree with me.

Good Luck!

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi Ppl..
Happy New Year!!!
Any Review Required cases here?
wanted to out of your experience, on an avg how much time does it take for officer to action the file post adr is sent?
Actually i had RR for funds n have provided revised docs on 11th dec wic are already attached to my file and sent to concern officer on 13dec..
So wondering whn shud i expect some action..

Any inputs/ recent personal experience would b helpfull.

TIA

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Hi Ppl..
Happy New Year!!!
Any Review Required cases here?
wanted to out of your experience, on an avg how much time does it take for officer to action the file post adr is sent?
Actually i had RR for funds n have provided revised docs on 11th dec wic are already attached to my file and sent to concern officer on 13dec..
So wondering whn shud i expect some action..

Any inputs/ recent personal experience would b helpfull.

TIA
I had RR for POF too. Post submitting the revised POF statements, it took us nearly 1.5 months to receive the PPR Mail.

Reactions: harshala