Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thank u
Can i just call NDVO regarding status of my application... I have seen in earlier threads that people have to wait for 40-45 minutes in queue while calling CIC....n sometime agents give vague reply....i mean people at NDVO will not get offended right?? Just a thought..
40-45 minutes, it might take you aafew tries to get in the que itself. There is no offence calling NDVO...however, you might not get any information that way. You mat try calling NDVO but my suggestion is to call CIC.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
This makes sense. Probably that kind of explains how NDVO is able to generate PPR email in the first place even when file is not with them.

In this light whoever is handling emails NDVO deserves even more credit to help people who have been kept on wait without any reasons. I think whoever that person is knows how "waiting" feels like. Sadly, people in Canadian VOs don't seem to have that empathy.
Yup... Thats true. NDVO has been sending PPRs right, left, and centre recently. More than what they are supposed, I guess. Probabley they have take the dig that @pursuit_of_happiness takes on them very seriously. finally over with chai Samosa. Lets hope they send PPRs to us too.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
oh btw @TOFluv Like I promised yesterday, I went to the VFS this morning with my PPR from New Delhi and they refused to accept it. The person at the counter "advised" me to mail New Delhi so they could issue another PPR with Accra on it instead of New Delhi.
He said, and I quote; "This is not the passport request letter we accept".
Phwew!!
This doesnt make any sense. What is the point of NDVO issuing PPRs in the format that is not accepted by other local VFS. Each VO has different PPR format acceptable by their local VFS?

Reactions: shishirkona

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Yup that's true... the Most wanted thing is the PPR for all of us. Its been good, filled of anxiety past few days. How was your trip ? Hope you dint go to Manali ;)
Naah...Tirchy and Rameshwaram... ;)

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Yup... Thats true. NDVO has been sending PPRs right, left, and centre recently. More than what they are supposed, I guess. Probabley they have take the dig that @pursuit_of_happiness takes on them very seriously. finally over with chai Samosa. Lets hope they send PPRs to us too.
haha..I think NDVO officers watched some emotional bollywood movies(which majority of them are) and sent PPRs to even thouse people who were outside of their jurisdiction.

Anyway, it atleast made their holidays wonderful. :)

Reactions: gau55555

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs also can you confirm if the applicants who got the new PPR mail had their files at Sydney Office?
Yes they did. Sydney, NS. And they emailed NDVO, got the initial PPR. Emailed and requested a change of submission location and got this new PPR. For one of them, a friend, I forwarded the email I sent to NDVO requesting the change to him for him to use the same format. Now he's got his and I'm still waiting. :)

DEJIADE

Oct 23, 2018
oh btw @TOFluv Like I promised yesterday, I went to the VFS this morning with my PPR from New Delhi and they refused to accept it. The person at the counter "advised" me to mail New Delhi so they could issue another PPR with Accra on it instead of New Delhi.
He said, and I quote; "This is not the passport request letter we accept".
Phwew!!
That's the exact same thing i was told

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I hope to get it in a format that the local VFS in Dhaka will accept.
You already called them didn't you? And they told you they could send your passports to New Delhi right? So you have nothing to worry about.
My local VFS doesn't send passports outside West Africa that's why they won't accept a New Delhi PPR.

Reactions: shishirkona

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
This doesnt make any sense. What is the point of NDVO issuing PPRs in the format that is not accepted by other local VFS. Each VO has different PPR format acceptable by their local VFS?
My local VFS doesn't send passports outside West Africa that's why they won't accept a New Delhi PPR.

DEJIADE

Oct 23, 2018
Yes they did. Sydney, NS. And they emailed NDVO, got the initial PPR. Emailed and requested a change of submission location and got this new PPR. For one of them, a friend, I forwarded the email I sent to NDVO requesting the change to him for him to use the same format. Now he's got his and I'm still waiting. :)
It's on the way @tobs. Hang in there and stay positive

Reactions: tobs

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
You already called them didn't you? And they told you they could send your passports to New Delhi right? So you have nothing to worry about.
Yes I did - they did confirm they can send it to NDVO. Theres no option for me to send it to the Dhaka VO as they dont provide this service. Someone told me, the PPR from NDVO mentions VFS in India or Nepal and hence I am a little anxious thinking if the VFS in Dhaka will accept it.

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Alright, that's a relief. I guess we just have to wait. I'm hopeful we'll get it before the week runs out