+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Had an insane dream last night: IRCC phoned my father informing him that my PR application has been rejected. And my father told me the reason I got rejected was because I didn't shovel the snow of my front door XD. It's good to wake up and find out all these ridiculous things only happened in a dream! But yeah, I have completed my 7 months today, CEC inland applicant June 2nd AOR. Security has been in progress since end of October according to the agent. Stress just keeps piling up.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Had an insane dream last night: IRCC phoned my father informing him that my PR application has been rejected. And my father told me the reason I got rejected was because I didn't shovel the snow of my front door XD. It's good to wake up and find out all these ridiculous things only happened in a dream! But yeah, I have completed my 7 months today, CEC inland applicant June 2nd AOR. Security has been in progress since end of October according to the agent. Stress just keeps piling up.
Post of 2019

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
CEC Inland - June 19th AOR. Security in progress since middle of November. I am in the same boat man. I am feeling frustrated, tired and exhausted.

laura-meister

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received an email with my landing interview date on December 27th ( I waited almost 7 months...So don't worry, you all are going to get the golden email soon)

Since I hired a company to take care of my immigration process I don't know all the dates of my timeline. This is the info that I have:

AOR 06/04
PNP-inland via Express Entry
VO Sidney
GCMS notes requested on Dec 6th
Landing interview on Jan 16th

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received an email with my landing interview date on December 27th ( I waited almost 7 months...So don't worry, you all are going to get the golden email soon)

Since I hired a company to take care of my immigration process I don't know all the dates of my timeline. This is the info that I have:

AOR 06/04
VO Sidney
Congratulation Laura.

Reactions: laura-meister

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
I raised CSE today, and received following response in around 3 hr -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I raised CSE today, and received following response in around 3 hr -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Same old copy paste reply. :eek:

Reactions: abd90

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR 06/04
VO Sidney
Congrats!!