+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Call them tomorrow. I got this same response after my application was approved.
Hi tobs,

Thanks for the info, what did you tell them to do? I mean just telling them that this has been replied back on CSE or ask them to process or something else?

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys,
So I have good news.
I'm Nigerian, living in Nigeria. My file was approved between the 9th to 13th of December ( ghost update could have been any day, because I wasn't checking).
I emailed NDVO on the 21st after one guy based in Canada emailed NDVO and he got his PPR.
And today on the 31st of December at 12:30pm NDVO time, I received a Do not reply email with subject "passport request letter" to submit passports at New Delhi.
I'm cheesing so bad.

Ps: if your file is approved, email NDVO, you can sort out the change of LVO for passport submission later.
Congrats!

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi @tobs
I am a July applicant and my application was approved on 5 December. I have recently sent an email to NDVO though my country of residency is UK and LVO is London. On the email I didn’t provide date of birth. I am wondering should I send another email with my DOB. In your email did you mention all the required details including DOB? Please share your thoughts. Cheers
So long as you included you application number and UCI. You're good. There's no need to resend because of date of birth.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi tobs,

Thanks for the info, what did you tell them to do? I mean just telling them that this has been replied back on CSE or ask them to process or something else?
When you call ask about the status of your application, specifically ask about your eligibility, criminality and security. If the perosn says all is passed/ completed then ask if your application is approved.

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
When you call ask about the status of your application, specifically ask about your eligibility, criminality and security. If the perosn says all is passed/ completed then ask if your application is approved.
Okay, let me do that. I’ll update here. Thanks a ton!

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you @cansha for your response.. I am skeptical on ordering GCMS note for the reason that my representative will have knowledge on this and this will draw negative meaning on our relationship. Anyway, i might be ordering one with GET GCMS... :)
Get GCMS is really trusted, I ordered GCMS, CBSA and CSIS from them and got them in 30 days almost

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
You can call/ order GCMS notes. But calling is the faster option.
I guess calling
Yes, I have ordered GCMS notes twice without the knowledge of my representative.
congratulation to those who got their golden email.

may i ask if anybody here has any representative and requested GCMS notes outside their representative knowledge?
You can order GCMS notes without anyones knowledge from your personal email ID. Order GCMS notes from getgcms.com and you can get the notes in 30 odd days and that will give you the complete status of your application. your representative will not be aware of it, even if you tell them that you have ordered GCMS notes it will not effect your application by any mean

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
PPR received!

AOR - 3-June-2018
IP2 - 26-Oct-2018
PPR - 31-Dec-2018
VO - New Delhi, India

:):)
Hey, you and I share the same IP2 date :) Though my security not started yet, so some time still to go for moi... @Prashant86_2000 and @mathansri - take note of our fellow ark member :) Let's keep our fingers crossed that IP2 files from the last week of Oct have finally started moving...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Is your eligibility passed now or still recommended passed?
Still shows 'MET' so that's recommended passed right? As the Call Center agents have been telling me, as soon as Eligibility is set to passed, the next step - SECURITY - shall kick in. Anyways, no idea what's happened in the past month since the notes are generated as of 27Nov18 so it might be (and I know it's wishful thinking!) that the eligibility status has moved since the notes were churned out. Well, one can but have grand hopes eh ;)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Still shows 'MET' so that's recommended passed right? As the Call Center agents have been telling me, as soon as Eligibility is set to passed, the next step - SECURITY - shall kick in. Anyways, no idea what's happened in the past month since the notes are generated as of 27Nov18 so it might be (and I know it's wishful thinking!) that the eligibility status has moved since the notes were churned out. Well, one can but have grand hopes eh ;)
Yeah it's the same as recommended passed.
I wonder what's holding up the security checks.

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Yeah it's the same as recommended passed.
I wonder what's holding up the security checks.
I suspect, but it's obviously just a guess, that once security checks commence, a due date might kick in. Hence, the VO might be reluctant to touch the file till there is a window big enough to complete the process. My travel history and that of my hubby is pretty extensive, so I'm not totally surprised that the VO is taking (several) deep breaths before digging into this mammoth task :rolleyes: Ah well, 2019 is upon us, so at the very least, I’m looking at the year it’s all going to fall into place :p

Reactions: gau55555

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I suspect, but it's obviously just a guess, that once security checks commence, a due date might kick in. Hence, the VO might be reluctant to touch the file till there is a window big enough to complete the process. My travel history and that of my hubby is pretty extensive, so I'm not totally surprised that the VO is taking (several) deep breaths before digging into this mammoth task :rolleyes: Ah well, 2019 is upon us, so at the very least, I’m looking at the year it’s all going to fall into place :p
Security screening is done by external agencies like CBSA/CSIS and I don’t think VO can do anything about due date once they have sent a case to CBSA/CSIS for security screening as these agencies need to work with various security agencies/organizations in different countries based upon a candidate’s travel history.
Now, not everyone goes under security screening. Most people only go through security check, while some people with extensive travel history or travel to some middle eastern countries are known to be picked for security screening.
If you would like to know whether or not you’re under security screening and what’s going on with your case, order CBSA/CSIS notes.