+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Got one line reply from Sydney VO saying please raise case specific queries using webform.

Don’t think NDVO responds if case is not approved. So, I guess it’s a black box for me with no visibility.

Ottawa hasn’t come back yet. Don’t think anyone has heard from Ottawa ever.

Happy New Year to everyone! Enjoy the New Year’s Eve and upcoming year.
I got a reply to my query to Ottawa CPC. They forwarded my message to CIO and CIO responded from a do not reply ID. The reply says my application has been approved and my file is in queue for release of correspondence for visa issuance. I will be contacted further in due course.

Reactions: NareshC

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I got a reply to my query to Ottawa CPC. They forwarded my message to CIO and CIO responded from a do not reply ID. The reply says my application has been approved and my file is in queue for release of correspondence for visa issuance. I will be contacted further in due course.
Okay I did receive one line reply from CIO and it said I should raise query using case specific enquiry webform. I guess responses for approved applications are different.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There are many who have applied GCMS notes without their representative knowledge. You need your application details and you can order GCMS notes yourself.

SP1412

Dec 12, 2018
NO, where there is light, there is no ghost...so no enlightenment. :p

However if you are looking to get educated instead....

After your background check is marked in progress (iP2), if you login to your CIC account and see that the status on your eAPR application shows "updated" but when you see inside, nothing changes. We call it a Ghost update.

Apparently, when the immigration officer gives final approval to your case file the application gets updated at their end but nothing changes on ours. But the system intimates the applicant.

Makes me think, if it is a bug, they forgot to fix. ;)

Thanks sir...
One more question from where can i get to know about my visa office and application status. My AOR is 10.07.2018 and ghost update was on 11.12.2018. Still no PPR mail received till date.. Status bar tracker shows 9 days are left.. Plz help..

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
There are many who have applied GCMS notes without their representative knowledge. You need your application details and you can order GCMS notes yourself.
Thank you @cansha for your response.. I am skeptical on ordering GCMS note for the reason that my representative will have knowledge on this and this will draw negative meaning on our relationship. Anyway, i might be ordering one with GET GCMS... :)

Reactions: Jss592

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you @cansha for your response.. I am skeptical on ordering GCMS note for the reason that my representative will have knowledge on this and this will draw negative meaning on our relationship. Anyway, i might be ordering one with GET GCMS... :)
Well you're the best judge but remember two points

1. He works for you and is getting paid for it.
2. You're not married to him so relationship worries are misplaced.

May be I'm ignorant but I really can't understand why people kind of fear their representatives. You're not the only one who has asked this question and expressed same worries.

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Well you're the best judge but remember two points

1. He works for you and is getting paid for it.
2. You're not married to him so relationship worries are misplaced.

May be I'm ignorant but I really can't understand why people kind of fear their representatives. You're not the only one who has asked this question and expressed same worries.
Thank you for bringing the torch :)

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Okay I did receive one line reply from CIO and it said I should raise query using case specific enquiry webform. I guess responses for approved applications are different.
Earlier the call center agent said my application was approved too. however I received the same response as yours yesterday.

Reactions: cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys,

Got the following reply on my CSE. What does it mean, is it jst another standard reply and if is did anyone else also get this. Should I expect PR soon or need to do anything else.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests
Call them tomorrow. I got this same response after my application was approved.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks sir...
One more question from where can i get to know about my visa office and application status. My AOR is 10.07.2018 and ghost update was on 11.12.2018. Still no PPR mail received till date.. Status bar tracker shows 9 days are left.. Plz help..
You can call/ order GCMS notes. But calling is the faster option.