+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay second last post for the Year 2018. Here are the screenshots from immitracker, easily available and may have been seen by many already. Just gives the story of 2018 compared to 2017.

• 2017 had 4391 recorded PPRs and compared to that we had 1200 less PPRs recorded in 2018.
  • There can be many theories of 2018 vs 2017 but one thing is difficult to ignore that 2018 has been unbelievable slow compared to 2017.
  • Once 2017 picked pace after May the worst month was Dec'2017 and it had 350 odd PPRs. What is surprising is even the best month in 2018 was no where close to that number of Dec'17.

Anyways let's hope for a better 2019. Hopefully, there were some reasons in background was this wide lethargy and they may get resolved starting Jan 2019.

Heartiest congrats once again to folks who received PPR on Dec 31st. Probably, the best way to cap off a year which I'm guessing was challenging if not for anything else then for the wait till PPR.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Folks,

My last post for 2018 is a request (and I promise for the last time). It is not a new request, it is the same old broken record request from me. Please do take out sometime and write a feedback to IRCC on their handling of the cases and processing times.

Link is here again https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Suggested points for feedback are below:

1. Request them to decrease variability in the processing times
  2. Request IRCC to have a mechanism where cases beyond 6 months get some sort of priority especially the ones which are languishing just because no action has been taken
  3. Suggestion that all VO processing times be reviewed and brought at par with each other. For example some VO sitting on files without touching them for months.
  4. Bring to their notice peculiarities like Sydney, NS sitting on approved files for over 2 months and a visa office like NDVO releasing PPRs only after candidates email it.
Thanks in advance for your time in reading this post and sincere gratitude if you decide to write to IRCC.

Have a nice 2019!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Folks,

My last post for 2018 is a request (and I promise for the last time). It is not a new request, it is the same old broken record request from me. Please do take out sometime and write a feedback to IRCC on their handling of the cases and processing times.

Link is here again https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

2. Request IRCC to have a mechanism where cases beyond 6 months get some sort of priority especially the ones which are languishing just because no action has been taken
  3. Suggestion that all VO processing times be reviewed and brought at par with each other. For example some VO sitting on files without touching them for months.
  4. Bring to their notice peculiarities like Sydney, NS sitting on approved files for over 2 months and a visa office like NDVO releasing PPRs only after candidates email it.
Thanks in advance for your time in reading this post and sincere gratitude if you decide to write to IRCC.

Have a nice 2019!
Happy New Year mate...

Reactions: cansha

Tojued

Feb 28, 2018
I raised a CSE to ask for my VO and found out that my file intake was made at CIO Sydney and then my application is currently at Ottawa and they are currently verifying the eligibility requirements. Is this good? Any input. Happy new year everyone!
Who responded to you? Was it Yueshan?

Happy new year.

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi guys, I just checked my CIC account and found that my status has changed to 'Approved' (I had submitted my passport on Dec 18). I also noticed that an additional table is now visible. One of the columns in this new table reads' Date of Expiry' (this does not correspond to my passport expiry date). Has anyone else seen this? Can it be the deadline for first landing? Thanks
Yes it is the date before which you have to land

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Folks,

Have a nice 2019!
Done!
Happy new year

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha I copied & pasted what you typed & just arranged the words differently.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Happy new year June fam! 2018 was all the better for knowing you guys.
Cheers to 2019, a year of settling in a new land.
May Canada be our land of milk and honey.
xx
Tobs

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Guys.. how does the biometrics affect the processing time of application?

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
congratulation to those who got their golden email.

may i ask if anybody here has any representative and requested GCMS notes outside their representative knowledge?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

Got the following reply on my CSE. What does it mean, is it jst another standard reply and if is did anyone else also get this. Should I expect PR soon or need to do anything else.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@Nishika22 Did you get any reason from GCMS why our security hasn't started yet ?
None :( Not even a due date was given for security, so the GCMS notes only helped to confirm that criminality is passed - the rest is a wide open book. If there is a backlog of cases, the VO might just avoid touching the last leg because once started, there might be a due date that gets imposed.
Dunno how long it will take, but its clear the wait and watch continues...Patience seems to be our only choice...