+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I was told same that Ottawa will send ppr but after seven weeks nothing came down. Then someone started this NDVO email trend which has resulted my ppr within 3 working days. I suggest you should act immediately before NDVO stops this favor!
The only reason why I want to wait is because of my hope to receive an inland interview invite instead of PPR. That would make my life easier as Etobicoke is close to my place and it will save me from the hassle of going to border for landing.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
The only reason why I want to wait is because of my hope to receive an inland interview invite instead of PPR. That would make my life easier as Etobicoke is close to my place and it will save me from the hassle of going to border for landing.
Wish you all the best. Hope it happens soon.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys, I had a question. I received a redo medicals request on December 14 and new medicals were turned in on December 21st. New medicals changed to 'medical passed' on December 27 or 28. Any idea when to expect PPR?
In a few weeks max.
Someone I know got PPR 2 weeks after his medicals was redone.

Reactions: imannan

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Will it be a good idea for inland applicants like us to mail ndvo?

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
Guys I had a question and I hope someone will discern what might have been occurred in my application.
So I got an ADR for RPRF on 17th October and on the same day my BGS changed to IP2. My RPRF was paid within 30 mins of the request email. And my ADR column changed from "Your action is required" to "We are reviewing the additional documents u have provided" for about a day or two then it changed to it changed to "No additional documents required" without an email update again within a day and after that it changed again to "We are reviewing the additional documents u have provided" since then... so can someone help me decipher this mystery please??
Happy new year to all! And thanks in advance!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys I had a question and I hope someone will discern what might have been occurred in my application.
So I got an ADR for RPRF on 17th October and on the same day my BGS changed to IP2. My RPRF was paid within 30 mins of the request email. And my ADR column changed from "Your action is required" to "We are reviewing the additional documents u have provided" for about a day or two then it changed to it changed to "No additional documents required" without an email update again within a day and after that it changed again to "We are reviewing the additional documents u have provided" since then... so can someone help me decipher this mystery please??
Happy new year to all! And thanks in advance!
Good luck if you're trying to decipher messages on online account. They mean nothing and there is no mystery just inconsistency in terms of messages displayed. Only thing that can be said reasonable certainity here is that someone worked on your file.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Will it be a good idea for inland applicants like us to mail ndvo?
Many people have sent email to NDVO and received PPR within few days irrespective of their residency or nationality..but I am not sure if it's a good idea as I have not seen any of those people successfully completing further steps. I can suggest only after I see some people who received PPR from NDVO, successfully changing their VO to their respective local VO (Paris, Accra etc) and then getting their passport stamped without any issues.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys,

PPR here as well. Received yesterday exactly at midnight my time from NDVO. I'm working on the e-mail that I need to send to change my Visa Office to Mexico City, as this would be the most appropriate office to submit my passport due to my location. Does anyone know how long they take to respond?

I'm including two e-mail addresses in my e-mail (NDVO and Mexico City). Do I need to include a third e-mail address such as Sydney or Ottawa?
Congrats Amigo, this is insane . You sending emails to vo on the opposite sides of the world . Damn!!!!

NDVO god bless you guys , bringing happiness to people from all corners of the world . WOW , it’s sumply amazing. Congrats again man!

Tojued

Feb 28, 2018
Many people have sent email to NDVO and received PPR within few days irrespective of their residency or nationality..but I am not sure if it's a good idea as I have not seen any of those people successfully completing further steps. I can suggest only after I see some people who received PPR from NDVO, successfully changing their VO to their respective local VO (Paris, Accra etc) and then getting their passport stamped without any issues.
Tons of people have changed successfully in Nigeria. Doesn't even take up to a week to get a new PPR. Also on June WhatsApp group.

Worst case scenario if you're reluctant to change or in a hurry, courier your passport to Nepal VFS!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Tons of people have changed successfully in Nigeria. Doesn't even take up to a week to get a new PPR. Also on June WhatsApp group.

Worst case scenario if you're reluctant to change or in a hurry, courier your passport to Nepal VFS!
I initially thought you and @TOFluv were the same person. Now I know you're not. I read your posts on Nairaland.

Reactions: TOFluv