+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
I just called CIC and was connected to an agent directly without any wait times, She confirmed that my file was approved on 17th Dec :) (same day when I got 2nd ghost update) and it’s still in Sydney. She asked me to wait for few days as Sydney will send the file to Ottawa and then Ottawa will issue PPR.
I will wait till 10th Jan before emailing NDVO.

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Did you call from outside CAnada or within Canada. Because i am trying to call them from outside canada via skype and it does not put me in the queue.
Can you please share the contact number you used.

Thank you

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi guys,

PPR here as well. Received yesterday exactly at midnight my time from NDVO. I'm working on the e-mail that I need to send to change my Visa Office to Mexico City, as this would be the most appropriate office to submit my passport due to my location. Does anyone know how long they take to respond?

I'm including two e-mail addresses in my e-mail (NDVO and Mexico City). Do I need to include a third e-mail address such as Sydney or Ottawa?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys,

PPR here as well. Received yesterday exactly at midnight my time from NDVO. I'm working on the e-mail that I need to send to change my Visa Office to Mexico City, as this would be the most appropriate office to submit my passport due to my location. Does anyone know how long they take to respond?

I'm including two e-mail addresses in my e-mail (NDVO and Mexico City). Do I need to include a third e-mail address such as Sydney or Ottawa?
No harm including all and perhaps also send a CSE?

Reactions: Arod

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I just called CIC and was connected to an agent directly without any wait times, She confirmed that my file was approved on 17th Dec :) (same day when I got 2nd ghost update) and it’s still in Sydney. She asked me to wait for few days as Sydney will send the file to Ottawa and then Ottawa will issue PPR.
I will wait till 10th Jan before emailing NDVO.

Happy New Year Everyone!!
I was told same that Ottawa will send ppr but after seven weeks nothing came down. Then someone started this NDVO email trend which has resulted my ppr within 3 working days. I suggest you should act immediately before NDVO stops this favor!

Reactions: tanush14

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
Ladies and Gentleman, It is my pleasure to announce that I have received PPR from NDVO today at 11.30am IST. I have emailed NDVO on 24th December. Thank you everyone for the wonderful support and encouragement which helped me to survive this roller coaster emotional journey. I wish everyone receive your PPR and COPR soon. Happy new year to everyone :):):)

AOR: 12th June
MEP: 27th June
IP1: 28th April
IP2: 15th October
Ghost Update: 5th November
PPR: 31st December :D
Perfect New Year gift for you! Happy 2019!

Reactions: ishq74

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I was told same that Ottawa will send ppr but after seven weeks nothing came down. Then someone started this NDVO email trend which has resulted my ppr within 3 working days. I suggest you should act immediately before NDVO stops this favor!
Can you share ndvo mail address

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha how did you get that CSE email to reply to you? I emailed that address and received a "Please address all case specific enquiries to the Case Specific Enquiry form" response.
Lol

Reactions: ishq74

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi guys,

Congrats.

Reactions: Arod

luigi20

May 14, 2018
Hi guys,

first of all congrats. if you receive a response from mexico or ottawa about changing your visa office , please share the information in this forum. my file was approved in october but I do not want to email ndvo yet because who knows how long it will take to get a change of office request and I do not want to complicate things with my file even more

Arod

May 15, 2017
first of all congrats. if you receive a response from mexico or ottawa about changing your visa office , please share the information in this forum. my file was approved in october but I do not want to email ndvo yet because who knows how long it will take to get a change of office request and I do not want to complicate things with my file even more
Sure. I'll keep you posted.