+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

william123

Nov 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

I am currently working in US. My visa is expiring next month and I will be moving back to INDIA.

I already submitted my application in Sep, still waiting for PPR.

I will be employed with the same employer in INDIA as well.

Which things I need to update IRCC after moving.

my salary will change to Indian Rupees, employer address will change etc do I need to update about this also.

I am claiming points for my current employer only.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Friends,

I am currently working in US. My visa is expiring next month and I will be moving back to INDIA.

I already submitted my application in Sep, still waiting for PPR.

I will be employed with the same employer in INDIA as well.

Which things I need to update IRCC after moving.

my salary will change to Indian Rupees, employer address will change etc do I need to update about this also.

I am claiming points for my current employer only.
No. Just change of address and contact info.

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Ohk, thanks for the help. You’re a life saver. I thought this shouldn’t be the case as my sister is already settled in downtown Toronto with PR. So security should be last of their doubts
Glad to help.

As for your security, you'll pass the same bureocracy as anyone of us (without a settled kin). Once they start it, it's gonna be fast (except for the ones in Security Screening), but they're having some sort of trouble to start'em.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all,

It seems like most CEC inland candidates get PPR. In my case, I received email from
CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca saying that I would have "Confirmation of PR appointment" instead. They ask me to bring:

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

Ø Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Is there anyone who experienced or knew about this process? What should I expect? I have not got CoPR yet. Will they issue CoPR during the coming interview? What will they ask in the interview (for me and my spouse)? I am currently in Edmonton with my spouse and we both received emails from CIC-Edmonton with exactly same contents.

Thanks a lot and wish everyone a happy new year!

Hai

-----------------------
My timeline - CEC inland candidate
AOR 21 June 2018
ADR1 5 July 2018
ADR2 7 December 2018
No ghost update
Confirmation of PR appointment - 20 December 2018 (exactly 6 full months)
Coming appointment with CIC Edmonton - - - 15 Jan 2019
A simple search on the forum will bring many cases like this.

Reactions: tanush14

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Reactions: TOFluv

haihai89

Nov 26, 2018
A simple search on the forum will bring many cases like this.
Hi Cansha,

I have done many researches and there is not much information that I can find to help address my questions. If you know something, your help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hai

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Guys I've finally got my Landing Interview date set for Jan 15. Just received the email a few minutes ago.

AOR May 19
MEP/IP1 June 4
IP2 Oct 26
Application Approved (per GCMS on Oct 12)

Email for interview received on Dec 27 at Vancouver, BC
Interview on Jan 15.

Can't believe I've finally received it. I was told to wait until the end of March when I raised a CSE, but I've finally received the Golden, Platinum Email. I hope all of you hear good news very soon. I would definitely like to THANK EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM - everyone has been nothing short of amazing. I will stick to help with inputs in any way I can.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys I've finally got my Landing Interview date set for Jan 15. Just received the email a few minutes ago.

AOR May 19
MEP/IP1 June 4
IP2 Oct 26

Interview on Jan 15.

Can't believe I've finally received it. I was told to wait until the end of March when I raised a CSE, but I've finally received the Golden, Platinum Email. I hope all of you hear good news very soon. I would definitely like to THANK EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM - everyone has been nothing short of amazing. I will stick to help with inputs in any way I can.
Congrats

Reactions: abd90

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Ya
Glad to help.

As for your security, you'll pass the same bureocracy as anyone of us (without a settled kin). Once they start it, it's gonna be fast (except for the ones in Security Screening), but they're having some sort of trouble to start'em.
, ya. I hope things turn up soon for everyone

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
IRCC broke all records today by reverting back on my CSE in World Record Time of 7 mins.

Yes, do not be amazed as it was a standard reply that many have got in recent past.

Quote...
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Unquote...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
IRCC broke all records today by reverting back on my CSE in World Record Time of 7 mins.

Yes, do not be amazed as it was a standard reply that many have got in recent past.

Quote...
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Unquote...
7 mins is indeed record breaking. Seems like they've stopped reading the questions.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

AOR May 19
MEP/IP1 June 4
IP2 Oct 26

Interview on Jan 15.

Yay! Congrats on your PPR :) An IP2 Oct 26 ark member to get their golden (nay platinum) email this year is good news for all of us - what say @Prashant86_2000 and @mathansri :)

Reactions: mathansri and abd90