+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

PCC_desperate

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Couldn't find email ID for Montreal and didn't want to email the minister in my fragile emotional state. So had to do something stupid. So I ended up emailing Sydney, NDVO and CPC Ottawa.
ya me and my husband were planing on doing this today but we decided to wait till tuesday cos of weekend

Reactions: tobs

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hehehe...if island hopping is your thing, then get married in Mauritius, and celebrate your honeymoon in Seychelles :D Best of both worlds I'd say...
Re the processing of our applications, it's trying times we are all going through. I'm putting my little one in pre-school next year, paid the fees already and stuck where I am for another year by the looks of it. Where I am happens to be Mauritius, so, I guess I'll live :D But, personal plans are definitely at stake here. We need to relocate to be closer to my son's school, so already found a place but keep holding off on the lease agreement thinking what if the PPR comes in the meantime! As on date though, and looking at what you're going through, I recommend we stop putting off plans, do what we want to do, and let the PPR processing keep happening in the distant background. Of course, we do our thing, order GCMS notes, call CIC and raise CSE webforms to tell them we're alive, but that's it. No putting off living to the fullest today so we can live life king size in Canada tomorrow :p
That's what we'll do I guess, I thought the flights would have been a bit cheaper between the 2 countries but it would be foolish not to visit both countries as they're in close proximity to each other.
If only we knew whether the process will be finalized by the end of the 6 months, great but it's impossible to know that. As much as we want to just move on, which we are, there are these big things that really need time like selling the house and honestly we don't want to wait for a few months before we move to Canada, so much to do.
All the best and see you in Canada!

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
Hi y'all.

Just wanted some advice on what happened with me regarding GCMS notes in the past week. I was supposed to receive my notes on 16th as per the 31st day since application. On 17th I raised a CSE. I got a reply saying that my GCMS notes request has been withheld due to a "difference in signature between the consent form and the signature they have on file". This was strange but understandable since the ID document that I gave them was my pp copy and the signature I have on it is very different to the one I use in the present (my pp was issued in 2009 when I had a fancy signature as a teenager). So I submitted some other ID documents to them that have my current signature on them (including a Canadian drivers license). I resubmitted another consent form on their request. I haven't received a reply though. So what am I to expect exactly? It's been about 3-4 days since I sent them the fresh set of information. I'm also wondering if this could be an issue on my main application. But in this case I've no clue who to contact or get in touch with since this was also the first set of notes I'd requested for.

Sanchit

Oct 18, 2018
Guys need some input.
As per my GCMS Notes generated 19th Nov, eligibility is under review required because under primary occupation I put in my Canadian experience which is under 1 year.
My Indian experience that accounts to almost 5 years was supposed to be the primary occupation. Though the case analyst remarks say that they have verified NOC and duties etc and they match the criteria, should I be reaching out on my own to tell them to consider the Indian experience as the primary NOC.
Any thoughts are highly appreciated.

Sidhudeep307

Dec 20, 2018
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
19june aor 25 oct ip2
This is response i got via cse

Good day Jagdeep Singh Sidhu,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• Your file was transferred to a visa office,
    • you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

• The background verifications are currently in process.
Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Sidhudeep307

Dec 20, 2018
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Couldn't find email ID for Montreal and didn't want to email the minister in my fragile emotional state. So had to do something stupid. So I ended up emailing Sydney, NDVO and CPC Ottawa.
Did you mail them from id associated with your account or from another email id ?