Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tanush14 you said something about donating $100 to our party funds and @cansha said something about $50.
Remind me what was agreed again..

Reactions: tanush14

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
@Nishika22 did you get any reply from ottawa?
Oct 25 ip2.. Security not started.. I raised a cse, emailed ottawa and ndvo . Got a reply for cse I raised :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The background verifications are currently in process.
Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
I just got a response to my CSE raised yesterday.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
My secondary VO is: Windsor

My last GSCM note Secondary VO was CIO, but after Etobicoke final approved my case and COPR is created, they transferred my files to Windsor IRCC and then nothing happened after that day (Nov 1st)... what the hell is going on... why did they send the file to Windsor IRCC... it looks like you might be fine, since CIO is probably more responsible than Windsor IRCC...
Does it say on your GCMS the reason for file transfer .also what’s your aor ?