+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks! I emailed them. In my PR visa and COPR queue, the assigned code is 9515 which I figured is CPC Ottawa, so looks like Ottawa will issue my PPR. Any insights?
Yes RC 9515 is CPC Ottawa. You will get it from Ottawa but queue probably long as Ottawa already have their own files before.

Reactions: shishirkona

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys
Every time I call the CIC office. It’s busy..how do you guys manage to talk to agents? I enter all my details and at last it
Hi, I spoke to an agent yesterday. I don’t think there is any thumb rule here, but will tell you what I did.

I tried reaching them at 8 PM IST but did not even get in the queue. I called at 2 AM IST and got in the queue first attempt, the wait time was 25 minutes, I guess thats normal.

apekshabafna

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, I spoke to an agent yesterday. I don’t think there is any thumb rule here, but will tell you what I did.

I tried reaching them at 8 PM IST but did not even get in the queue. I called at 2 AM IST and got in the queue first attempt, the wait time was 25 minutes, I guess thats normal.
Thank you so much. I am going to try that.

Reactions: rohitsr

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018

Add to that if you play PUBG mobile you will not feel the wait time. As soon as I was put in queue I started match and by the time myngame ended I heard a voice “Good Afternoon, this is Lisa”.

So plan something so that the wait time doesn’t hurt.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Add to that if you play PUBG mobile you will not feel the wait time. As soon as I was put in queue I started match and by the time myngame ended I heard a voice “Good Afternoon, this is Lisa”.

So plan something so that the wait time doesn’t hurt.
anyone watching " peaky blinders" on netflix?

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Kindly share the NDVO on which you are sending emails describing the status. I crossed 6 months on 6th December. Awaiting PPR.