+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

moxie

Dec 19, 2018
Was your security checks the only thing pending when you ordered CBSA? I found out my file is stuck in CBSA with all else passed. Ordered CBSA notes yesterday. Hope it helps!
Please how can someone raise CBSA (FSW Outland AOR- July 17, 2018) Thanks

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
My wife got PPR in April Mid and then I was added in June and got PPR in Oct first week. I applied for CBSA in Sep mid.
One thing is very important, never order your notes from any cheap website because it can create issues with file processing.
GCMS , GCMS+ or CBSA must be ordered from a trusted site. they might charge you a bit extra but at the end your profile is not hampered. According to me Getgcms.com is reasonable and trusted than other cheap sites.
I don't get your logic.. can u please explain ..

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
One thing is very important, never order your notes from any cheap website because it can create issues with file processing.
GCMS , GCMS+ or CBSA must be ordered from a trusted site. they might charge you a bit extra but at the end your profile is not hampered. According to me Getgcms.com is reasonable and trusted than other cheap sites.
Now this is not done, when you are claiming something then please give some proof with it. The above thing you said is not true as per me but yes one should not buy notes from just any website due to privacy concerns and not IRCC will not like one representative but likes the other.
What is the basis of your information please do explain or mention that you are guessing or not sure. Don't spread misinformation.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
My wife got PPR in April Mid and then I was added in June and got PPR in Oct first week. I applied for CBSA in Sep mid.
Well guess what? You don't have to pay a bit extra when you can get the same service with same or better privacy protection with less burden on your pocket.

Quite interesting that you created your profile a few days back and claim to have got PPR in October. Not many people come on this forum after they get their PPR. ;)

Reactions: qwertySL and Adesua