Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Goddamit:p I liked so many of your posts, doesn't it matters for you anymore:eek: such a cold-hearted person wooh
Lmao...
There are so many great people on this thread. It's such a shame that all of you are married.

Reactions: DEJIADE

kirankorah46

Dec 8, 2018
I got Progress Bar update as like this
I got married after getting AOR
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

kirankorah46

Dec 8, 2018
I got Progress Bar update as like this
I got married after getting AOR
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
anyone else got this