June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Guys, this was just for fun..but on a serious note, do you guys think we should start a campaign on twitter and tag Hon. Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. We can politely raise our concern that applications are approved so many days ago and still no PPR, also that some of them have already crossed 6 months mark, and request his assistance to end the roadblock??

Opinions are welcome!!
A Twitter campaign sounds like a plan! I mean, approved applications lying around gathering dust is in no one's interests right? Other than advertisers on the Canada Visa Immigration Forum :p
I wish Hon Ahmed Hussen were as efficient and effective in his mandate as Hon Ralph Goodale - sigh!

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
A Twitter campaign sounds like a plan! I mean, approved applications lying around gathering dust is in no one's interests right? Other than advertisers on the Canada Visa Immigration Forum :p
I wish Hon Ahmed Hussen were as efficient and effective in his mandate as Hon Ralph Goodale - sigh!
Let see if we have enough people come to a consensus as couple of tweets won't be able to draw his attention. We need a good number to start and run this campaign. I know it sounds unrealistic in this case but have seen such campaigns yielding results back home.

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Let see if we have enough people come to a consensus as couple of tweets won't be able to draw his attention. We need a good number to start and run this campaign. I know it sounds unrealistic in this case but have seen such campaigns yielding results back home.
I'm in!

Reactions: tanush14

mohit_79

Oct 18, 2018
HI All can you please tell me where to you see that your status has been updated " Application Updated in the account " . is it the main page where it says you application is in progress or where it says at the top we are processing your application or its in the below link :

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/dataaccessexception.do

I am not able to view my status in the above link, can anyone of you, I am still in IP1 june AOR

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Finally the day Has arrived for Me !

Received PPR
AOR: 30 May

Yesterday we had a word with agent who said file is approved 2 days back.
And we were like now it may gonna take 1 month like others.
But today at 9:40 a.m received that golden mail
Congratulations. All the best for future.
Few pprs are released for August and September as well. Why is June left out

Reactions: DEJIADE