FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hehehe...I bet @Afaz77 can teach all of us! Mauritians speak French fluently, as they do English - hats off to them :)
@Prashant86_2000: I'm planning to pick up more words as my two-year-old grows up. He already has a wider range of French vocab than I do ;)
Hehehe, why pick up more words, pick up your 2 year old and go anywhere, let him be your interpreter. :p

Reactions: Nishika22

haihai89

Nov 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I see in My CIC account "Application/profile updated" today which is later changed to "read" as usual after I clicked to check. Nothing's changed since July 5, 2018 when I submitted one additional document as their request. What is "Application/profile updated" for?

My AOR is June 21, 2018:

"Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Besides, I ordered GCMS Note but there is no request to pay $5 fee or anything. I received this one sent to my email: "You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada." Is it because I missed any step?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

I see in My CIC account "Application/profile updated" today which is later changed to "read" as usual after I clicked to check. Nothing's changed since July 5, 2018 when I submitted one additional document as their request. I am not sure what "Application/profile updated" is for. My AOR is June 21, 2018:

"Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Besides, I ordered GCMS Note but there is no request to pay $5 fee or anything. I received this one sent to my email: "You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada." Is it because I missed any step?

Thanks!
There are no fees involved with the processing of a request under the Privacy Act.

Reactions: haihai89

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
So will I get GCMS note if I don't pay? If yes, why do some people must pay money to get GCMS? Thanks!
If you order it directly from IRCC - you will not be charged. People pay to agencies such as GET-GCMS to get notes on their behalf since you can request it directly only if you are in Canada

Reactions: haihai89

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
So I just received a reply back from CIC after raising a CSE since my file was approved in Oct but I haven’t received any Landing interview date or PPR. They have advised me to wait till March 26/ 2019 and if I don’t have a reply till I then, I will have to raise another CSE.
@legalfalcon sir, please put your thoughts on this. I am also waiting for 47 days after my file was approved. I just don't understand why they keep approved files for so long.
Please state if these have happened in the past , especially from Sydney Nova Scotia.

Reactions: abd90

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
So I just received a reply back from CIC after raising a CSE since my file was approved in Oct but I haven’t received any Landing interview date or PPR. They have advised me to wait till March 26/ 2019 and if I don’t have a reply till I then, I will have to raise another CSE.
this must be a joke:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I really wish this wasn't the case, but it is what it is. I can only hope to hear something sooner and also hope that you guys hear some good news soon.
well that's beyond ridiculous.I'm not sure what is worst to know that pr is approved but wait for pr email for another 3 months after approval ..or like me wait for 6 months without any update...for me outcome seems the same...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: abd90

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
well that's beyond ridiculous.I'm not sure what is worst to know that pr is approved but wait for pr email for another 3 months after approval ..or like me wait for 6 months without any update...for me outcome seems the same...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Just noticed your signature, did you really pass medicals in just 2 days?

Reactions: tobs

Khushu@1624

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Can it be because their stats calculation is from April to march?o_O
They must also have a target to achieve/complete by march maybe..so that is kind of deadline for them.
The way we have our financial year from April to march..:rolleyes:

Njoseph26

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah I called them last night. The agent was really supportive and asked me whether I had called before, when I told them that I was waiting for 6 months timeline to be over, he seemed more receptive. He informed me that my security, criminality and BG check everything is completed and passed however he doesn't have any information on whether file is approved or not.
He also told me that since I called after my 6 months are over, he is raising a request on my behalf although I do not know how he is doing that maybe some internal way I am not sure.

For the call, I called 6 times before they put me in a queue where I waited 45-50 minutes. I called using hangouts.
Hi Guys

Got my PPR today at 9:18 am IST :)
Timeline:
AOR - June 2nd
IP2 - Oct 22nd
Called CIC - Dec 4th.

Good luck to all waiting.