+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Afaz77

Oct 11, 2018
Hehehe...usually there’s an ‘l’ at the end of the Devi for moi...but I’m glad to be elevated to a different stature :p And yeah, can’t think of a better expression that sums up the way forward, for all us waiting in limbo, than this chilled out yet philosophical comment on life :D
Ah well, I guess we might as well enjoy the sunny tropical end of year festivities instead in the meantime

Reactions: Nishika22

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
So I just received a reply back from CIC after raising a CSE since my file was approved in Oct but I haven’t received any Landing interview date or PPR. They have advised me to wait till March 26/ 2019 and if I don’t have a reply till I then, I will have to raise another CSE.
I don't understand what is going on:confused::rolleyes:

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Wow, so many people shooting French phrases...I feel I should start picking it up.

c'est la vie, pas mal....et après
Pas mal, indeed! More like: Tres bien ;) You certainly are a fast learner :p Lets keep working on our French to while away the time - I could think of far less useful things to do (like logging into my CIC account every 15 mins :oops:)

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Pas mal, indeed! More like: Tres bien ;) You certainly are a fast learner :p Lets keep working on our French to while away the time - I could think of far less useful things to do (like logging into my CIC account every 15 mins :oops:)
Pas Mal is Courtesy @tobs... And et après courtesy google translate.;):p

je ne parle pas francais

Last edited:

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
As painful as this may be, it seems we have to come to terms that majority of us left may not get our PPRs this year :(. I for one need to start lowering my expectations cos I was really hopefully the PPR rain would happen today but this wasn't d case. I need a good distraction...o_O

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
As painful as this may be, it seems we have to come to terms that majority of us left may not get our PPRs this year :(. I for one need to start lowering my expectations cos I was really hopefully the PPR rain would happen today but this wasn't d case. I need a good distraction...o_O
Join the club @TOFluv ! @Prashant86_2000 and I are learning French so we are fluently bilingual in both official languages of the promised land before we reach Canada ;) Jokes apart, let's focus on doing what we can to add value to our practical skills so we can hit the ground running once we do make it to Canada...and we will, its just a question of when now, a burning question though it may be...

Reactions: TOFluv

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Join the club @TOFluv ! @Prashant86_2000 and I are learning French so we are fluently bilingual in both official languages of the promised land before we reach Canada ;) Jokes apart, let's focus on doing what we can to add value to our practical skills so we can hit the ground running once we do make it to Canada...and we will, its just a question of when now, a burning question though it may be...
That's so not true....I am the one learning French from @Nishika22.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
That's so not true....I am the one learning French from @Nishika22.
Hehehe...I bet @Afaz77 can teach all of us! Mauritians speak French fluently, as they do English - hats off to them :)
@Prashant86_2000: I'm planning to pick up more words as my two-year-old grows up. He already has a wider range of French vocab than I do ;)

Reactions: Afaz77