NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
AoR: 19th June

Just got GCMS notes. (as on 31st Oct 2018)

Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

IP2 on 25th Oct.

Anyone on the same page?
Same status for me too. AOR june 25. People from April, may, july , aug are getting ppr, but no one from June is getting.... sigh

Reactions: mathansri
Nov 30, 2018
My AOR is June 25th
MEP and no ADR July 11th, and that's all!

I have recenlty mailed Ralph Goodale and got this message :

Dear Mohamed - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 25, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until July 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

" Eligibility has not been met"
5 months post AOR!
If there is a problem, they should have asked for additional documents or rejected the application.
As a result, I ordered GCMS Notes from getgcms.com and I'm waiting for the notes.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My AOR is June 25th

Dear Mohamed - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 25, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

5 months post AOR!
If there is a problem, they should have asked for additional documents or rejected the application.
As a result, I ordered GCMS Notes from getgcms.com and I'm waiting for the notes.
Ordering GCMS notes was a good move

Reactions: DanFariasM

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
My AOR is June 25th

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

5 months post AOR!
Exactly who is Ralph Goodale and can he give an update on any body's profile via email? Could you tell me what's his email?

Reactions: Endi814

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
My AOR is June 25th

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

5 months post AOR!
[/QUOTE

My eligibility took about 6 months....but when i moved to ip2 on the 7th month, got ppr a week after.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Exactly who is Ralph Goodale and can he give an update on any body's profile via email? Could you tell me what's his email?
He is one of the Minister in Canada and sometimes helps people like us. But due to too many people sending him emails with only few months after AOR he have lowered the response rate. I suggest keep him as your last resort if CIC call center and GCMS doesnt work then only contact him and that too after 6 months. Please.

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
He is one of the Minister in Canada and sometimes helps people like us. But due to too many people sending him emails with only few months after AOR he have lowered the response rate. I suggest keep him as your last resort if CIC call center and GCMS doesnt work then only contact him and that too after 6 months. Please.
So..I can just randomly pop him an email? Can you verify if this is his email? ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca? What information do I have to include in the email?

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi Guys,
I finally got the visa sticker on my passport. The PR confirmation document says Hamilton (i just picked this city randomly when I filled in the online PR application form). Does this mean that I have to land in Hamilton or it could be in any city as long as it is in the province of Ontario (as that's where I got my PNC from).
Can you please advise. I'm flying tomorrow night and need to book my ticket asap. Thanks
How long did it take to get your passport back?

Durgamerupati

Jul 19, 2017
@Rsvp @Durgamerupati not sure if you guys missed the response from LegalFalcon
between 3 days to 3 weeks.
I suggest you follow up with emails and phone
Hi did you get back from CIC for VO change ?
no :(