+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Endi814

Oct 26, 2018
I think I have suggested you to call or send CSE? You can email Ottawa visa office as well because it seems your local visa office is Ottawa.
I raised a CSE but it takes at least 10 working days. I tried all day to call them but i couldn't get it touch with them. What nr do you suggest to call?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I think I have suggested you to call or send CSE? You can email Ottawa visa office as well because it seems your local visa office is Ottawa.
Did you reply to the same email?

Unless it is marked as no-reply.

In that case I will possibly try reaching out to the sender of the email. I.e. immigration officer, Cananda embassy to Italy.

By email first and then by phone aftwr 2 days of wait.

Endi814

Oct 26, 2018
Did you reply to the same email?

Unless it is marked as no-reply.

In that case I will possibly try reaching out to the sender of the email. I.e. immigration officer, Cananda embassy to Italy.

By email first and then by phone aftwr 2 days of wait.

Did all that. That email is a No Reply email. I emailed the Canada Embassy in Italy but it also takes at least 10 working days to got a reply. How can i be the only one with this problem? Couldn't recieved just a simple email asking for passports like everyone else lol.
Anyway thanks buddy.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Vilmar

Nov 19, 2018
Guys, a question that I'm not sure if it fits here. But do you know if cash is considered as proof of funds when landing? I mran, can I bring part of the money as cash and show that I have the rest on my banking account or do I need to have all the requested amount in my account?
Sure. Be advised that you will need to declare the amount of more than 10k CAD cash in equivalent, also check your local rules about the amount of money you need to declare (and any transit countries if you will need to go through customs there)

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
I finally got the visa sticker on my passport. The PR confirmation document says Hamilton (i just picked this city randomly when I filled in the online PR application form). Does this mean that I have to land in Hamilton or it could be in any city as long as it is in the province of Ontario (as that's where I got my PNC from).
Can you please advise. I'm flying tomorrow night and need to book my ticket asap. Thanks

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
Did all that. That email is a No Reply email. I emailed the Canada Embassy in Italy but it also takes at least 10 working days to got a reply. How can i be the only one with this problem? Couldn't recieved just a simple email asking for passports like everyone else lol.
Anyway thanks buddy.
People mail to Ralph for all nonessential things.. but urs seems logical.. y don’t u try that?? If u can’t get thru to an agent.. try calling agent again..

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Anyway thanks buddy.
Sorry if I am digging further than I should but please call them...+39 06 854441

I would be running like a rat if I were you...I am sure, you are doing too.

Endi814

Oct 26, 2018
People mail to Ralph for all nonessential things.. but urs seems logical.. y don’t u try that?? If u can’t get thru to an agent.. try calling agent again..
Tried all day to talk with an agent but i couldn't. Which email address can i contact Ralp?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Tried all day to talk with an agent but i couldn't. Which email address can i contact Ralp?
I would suggest you do two things:
1) Keep calling the call center until you reach someone
2) Look up Ralphs E-mail and how to raise and CSE and do both. Both are mentioned all the time, so should be easy to find.

Good luck.

Reactions: Endi814

Ujee

Jul 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yeap, it was me again lol...but didn't get any useful answer/opinion. Im not finding this problem in none of the forums i have searched for. Not sure what to about this...

AOR June 29
IP1 July 14
IP2 October 25
Send an email asap to cpc ottawa's email address you'll definitely be responded to in 2 working days max. Add urgent to the subject of your mail

Reactions: Endi814

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Cash can be considered. But there is a limit to cash you can carry. CAD 10K. and from what I have heard, you might have to show sources of funds if you carry more than 1 or 2 k..

Best way to carry funds is on Bank
Seems no one corrected you, But you can take as much cash as possible in canada only you need to declare it to their customs if you are carrying more than 10K CAD. 10K CAD is not the limit of cash one can carry.

But yes its a different story from where you are getting this cash from, say in India I believe its only 3000 USD cash you can take out of the country.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
Hellooo.

I got my AOR on 25th June and ADR (RCMP certificate) on 11th July. Just clocked 5 months since AOR this week. Ordered GCMS notes on 15th November. Is there any chance of a rejection? Has anybody else's case stretched for more than 6 months?