Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha I have asked this a little earlier but is there a problem with myimmitracker's filter on columns "nationality", "Country of Residence", "stream", "Current Satus"?

It is stuck to 'loading' I am unable to select options.
It's been that way since last week for me.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@asman199 and @Hannahvet come on guys chill. We are more mature than this.

Hannahvet, we understand you were trying to be playful and make the moment lighter

And Asman you were a sport to share your secret.

Thank you both of you. We are Glad and Appreciate it.

Now, let's leave it to the good judgement of the information holder to use it as effectively as he/she can.

We cannot control what someone does or doesn't do.

Let's cheer up and plan the party that is going to be held at @cansha's Ark.

@tobs our designated party planner ;)
How is the preparation? Let's know if you need any help :D
I think I need to start collecting CAD from would be attendees, to make the party planning process smoother :D:p

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have no idea how to do it..
Its AOR June 10
MEP June 23
IP2 Oct 16
Ghost update/file approved- Oct 23rd
First call to IRCC was yesterday...
PPR awaited!!
click on your name (top right corner), you'll see a list of things. "Signature" is to the left on the second line, Fill it.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey @Ronja5200 - Yes. I have got PPR. My AoR was 17th May.

I have been hanging around here because,

A) My GF's (AoR 19th June) PPR still has not come. Her timeline is very similar to yours.

B) I found June thread is really nice. I mean it. No other thread has crossed more than 800 pages and still keeps going with optimism. Kudos to all of you guys. :)

And BTW, I work for a Denmark company (one of the biggest pharma companies of DK. I am sure you would know it ;)) and I can't help but wonder why would someone want to relocate from such lovely country! :D
Ah, how nice of you to hang out, keep us company and help out :D That's really cool of you! Hope you GF gets her PPR soon!!

I know, this thread is just lovely. Feels very positive and supportive :D Yup, I'm pretty sure I know what company you are talking about ;) Well, actually, I'm in a similar situation as you. It's my boyfriend's PPR I'm waiting for. I'm actually a Canadian citizen already :)

Khushu@1624

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Well it is all about expectations, say we never knew of the 6 month timeline...and had no specific expectations. It would then be a case of submit and forget until you hear back from them.
But that is what..you are creating a hypothetical situation that "what if" we never knew...whereas the reality is that we very well know that 6months is the processing timeline and 80% which is majority gets cleared within that time frame...
Of course thr are many odd cases in that too..
But as far as I am talking about my application,if I know that things have been smooth so far and I still cross 7 months..I would definitely freak out..can't just submit and forget..all of my personal and professional decisions are on hold..

Last edited:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I'm doing okay actually. Just waiting!.
How are you and your wife doing?
We both are doing fabulous, thank you for asking ;)

Let me know when you start taking contributions for the party... :p

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
But that is what..you are creating a hypothetical situation that "what if" we never knew...whereas the reality is that we very well know that 6months is the processing timeline and 80% which is majority gets cleared within that time frame...
Of course thr are many odd cases in that too..
But as far as I am talking about my application,if I know that things have been smooth so far and I still cross 7 months..I would definitely freak out..can't just submit and forget..all of my personal and professional decisions are on hold..
Lol...its anything but a hypothesis...80% in 6 month is something IRCC tells you. If you actually take data from last 2 years and see how many months have recorded 80% processing in 180 days... I think we all will be surprised.

From what @cansha posts every week, aor months reach 60-70% in their 6th month.

%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

• Better movement in June compared to previous week. I know our Sydney friends are still waiting. May be this trend is because of NDVO showering PPRs and some movement in Montreal for June candidates.
  • July is moving along as well and seems to be on similar trend like June.
  • Both June and July are much behind the trend we saw for May.

We keep hoping for that one big week for June. Hope it is the next week! Happy Weekend Everyone.
@cansha correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Afaz77

Oct 11, 2018
Hi, another member here!
FSW-O
IP2 24th October
Ghost Update 7th November Application currently in CIO Sydney .
Hehehe... @TOFluv welcome to the ark!
Maybe your case is more similar to that of @Afaz77 who had a ghost update following his IP2 in the 24-27 Oct bracket. I believe he called up CIC and found out his file has been approved but just the mail formality remains :) Suggest you do the same and get some relief your way as well...[/QUOTE]
Yes.. I guess the situation is same.

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi Guys,

Could you please share the step by step process to order the GCMS notes from India.
Go to getGCMS and select the INR 1000 payment option under e-GCMS:
https://www.getgcms.com/order-now

Pay up :)

Fill up your details online as solicited (Name, Application number etc)

Fill up a consent form that reaches your provided email ID (ONLY by hand and not online) and sign it physically

Scan it and send to consent@getgcms.com