+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Recent PPRs:
The instructions in my rfv email say "Do not fill out the address section in the return envelope".
I was also asked to attach an Annex A to the package I send to Ottawa- which is a barcoded form with my name and mailing address on it, pretty much. Can someone enlighten me as to what part of the address label to leave blank? - the entire thing? Or just the from address with my mailing address filled in?

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
After yesterday this was an extremely disappointing day !! Seems like wait mode needs to be on again.
They are probably still catching their breath :D... I’m waiting for December so people start crossing their 6 months and see how things turn out, but honestly, I feel it will hardly make any difference, I’m just in a limbo state, don’t know what to expect or when to expect it.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
They are probably still catching their breath :D... I’m waiting for December so people start crossing their 6 months and see how things turn out, but honestly, I feel it will hardly make any difference, I’m just in a limbo state, don’t know what to expect or when to expect it.
Everyone of us is in limbo and helpless. And from what I have seen in March and April thread it’s not as if agents will become super helpful after you cross 6 months or they will give straight answers. The responses will remain standard. Right now they say oh you’re within 6 months so call us after 6 months are done.

When you call after 6 months they will say oh but 20% applications take longer you are in that 20% and we can’t promise you any timelines.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
AOR June 1st and stuck at IP1 due to review require because of POF.
Maybe I should prepare myself for another 6 months.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Everyone of us is in limbo and helpless. And from what I have seen in March and April thread it’s not as if agents will become super helpful after you cross 6 months or they will give straight answers. The responses will remain standard. Right now they say oh you’re within 6 months so call us after 6 months are done.

When you call after 6 months they will say oh but 20% applications take longer you are in that 20% and we can’t promise you any timelines.
I dont know exactly where is the problem if they answerd people with current status:)? Whats the benefit of increasing the
anxious Of the ppl, they will keep replying the phone, so instead of giving silly statments they can give info easly

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I am not receiving it, aor June 4th, IP2 Oct 27th. Still waiting.
Welcome to our little ark for IP2 24-27Oct applicants @dalgleish ! Most excitingly, at least theee of us - @Afaz77 , @abd90 and @Matt@123 have either received PPR or confirmations of file approval from agents...Let’s hope some of their luck rubs off on the rest of us! ;) Till then...the suspense continues...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
QUOTE="Prashant86_2000, post: 7404148, member: 768121"]What would be your stream??

Curious, as most ark members are still waiting for the ghost to haunt them, including myself.
Hi, another member here!
FSW-O
IP2 24th October
Ghost Update 7th November Application currently in CIO Sydney .[/QUOTE]
Hehehe... @TOFluv welcome to the ark!
Maybe your case is more similar to that of @Afaz77 who had a ghost update following his IP2 in the 24-27 Oct bracket. I believe he called up CIC and found out his file has been approved but just the mail formality remains :) Suggest you do the same and get some relief your way as well...

Reactions: TOFluv

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I just closed with an agent after almost 1 hour of waiting.. but he was very bad, he refused to give me any data..!!
He told me jast wait till 6 months to be passed then call us again..!
I tried many times to get any data from him but he refused..
Awwwwww

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I just closed with an agent after almost 1 hour of waiting.. but he was very bad, he refused to give me any data..!!
He told me jast wait till 6 months to be passed then call us again..!
I tried many times to get any data from him but he refused..
So sorry to hear that :( It IS a hit and miss process. But to wait an hour and then be told nothing is a shame!!! That’s certainly one piece of feedback our PPR peeps should give the CIC folks when they land in Canada...

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018

That is very true. I had one pathetic person the phone last week. I was probably one of the first few calls on hold (as I called around 4AM local BC time) and he didn't want my application number and said "I can assume your application is in Ottawa without even looking at your file. I do not need to open it. It has only completed six months, something might come soon" and then he hung up.

Reactions: tobs and cansha

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018

Yeah, sadly I’ve been silently following AOR threads from neighbouring months and it’s like ants running in chaos after being disturbed, nothing makes sense, people from February waiting, people from September getting PPRs, many approved applications on hold...

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
So sorry to hear that :( It IS a hit and miss process. But to wait an hour and then be told nothing is a shame!!! That’s certainly one piece of feedback our PPR peeps should give the CIC folks when they land in Canada...
Yea...
Btw, any one of our ark from outland not cec got any update/ghost update anything :D even via phone?

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes wait for response. They will send instructions to submit passport to a local VFS.
Wait for response ... but usuualy they will send separate letter for ur wife.... and will ask for submission at local vfs... have seen this before it was a seprate thread by a guy