AOR 7th June
IP2 16th October
Ghost update 19th October
Called cic last night
Application approved om 19th October
No ppr yet
Primary visa office CPC Ottawa
Secondary visa office is nova Scotia
Any one have idea about nova Scotia visa office?
Looks like they are slow.

Reactions: Venki7

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Raised CSE a week ago to know the status of my approved file; and this came today. A generic template response as expected :mad::mad::mad:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Raised CSE a week ago to know the status of my approved file; and this came today. A generic template response as expected :mad::mad::mad:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"
What The hell. Your file is approved right? still this message

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hello
AOR 7th June
IP2 16th October
Ghost update 19th October
Called cic last night
Application approved om 19th October
No ppr yet
Primary visa office CPC Ottawa
Secondary visa office is nova Scotia
Any one have idea about nova Scotia visa office?
Looks like they are slow.
Same timeline and stuck in this agonising wait. Next week June folks will start reaching 6 months from AOR. Hope there is some traction.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I dont think it matters... because my spouse security was cleared in a less than a days time.
She had very limited travel history.
Do you have more information to support this reasoning? I have 100+ trips in last 10 years year- 3 pcc's and total 37 countries visited. I am in IP2 for 8 days now. I just hope I don't get into SS. my spouse has 60 odd trips , 3 pcc's and 19 countries visited.

Also I recently got the GCMS notes. Could not find any thing blanked out or S.15 or S.16. My eligibility is MeT for 3 months now. Thanks

Last edited:

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Just saw this on the may thread, and sorry to be the party pooper, but there goes our hopes of thinking anything will be different past the 6 months timeline. I almost feel disappointed, they should say standard processing times are 34 years and get over with it, that way they would need less templates. Way to feel welcomed “yeah, sit and wait there, don’t hold your breath”

Anyone raise CSE post 180 days, got any response from CIC ?
i got this response after i sent a CSE

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Do you have more information to support this reasoning? I have 100+ trips in last 10 years year- 3 pcc's and total 37 countries visited. I am in IP2 for 8 days now. I just hope I don't get into SS. my spouse has 60 odd trips , 3 pcc's and 19 countries visited.

Also I recently got the GCMS notes. Could not find any thing blanked out or S.15 or S.16. My eligibility is MeT for 3 months now. Thanks
What do you mean by "odd" ?