+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
dear all
I proactively upload my finds files. But I can not find this file in my application. does everyone know whether it right or not? And how long will the officer give me an email about adr?
Thank you very much in advance

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
dear all
I proactively upload my finds files. But I can not find this file in my application. does everyone know whether it right or not? And how long will the officer give me an email about adr?
Thank you very much in advance
Yes, it’s normal, you can’t see the files you uploaded through CSE, and you might not get an ADR if whatever you uploaded is enough, they mention they will only contact you if they need more information.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hmm. Tested my luck by shooting a email directly to CIC Calgary office. Someone with "Case Processing Agent" signature actually replied, but just basic info:

"Rest assured that your file is with our office because of workload distribution and your security can take quite a long time as it would for anyone else. Any further questions can be redirected to our help Centre by ..."
Ru based in Calgary as well ?

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Ru based in Calgary as well ?
No, I live in Toronto, never been to Calgary. Thats why I was curious, beforehand I didn't even know they have a Calgary office to process, and I was worried on the off chance that there is something about my application that got it sent to Calgary. But based on what they said on face value, it looks like I was just over-analyzing, it sounds like it is in normal circulation within the "Domestic Network" of IRCC, as opposed to the "Centralized Network".

Reactions: tobs

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Finally its only next week that is left for me to complete 6 months. Not sure what IRCC agent can help with PPR mail when I call, feeling worried when thinking what if they respond saying you have to wait till email and 6 months dont apply for my appl.