FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Looks like the unluckiest one left. Aor june 1. Still in IP1. Calld cic. Emaild cic.raised gcms.raised query.... Not sure what else can i do.
As I have said, you will always have at least 2 people like you, with you here.

Per myimmitracker, june 1st saw some 19 applicants. There are at least 4 of them still at ip1. How are you alone??

si.si

Mar 22, 2018
PPR!!!! \o/

FSW-O
AOR: 30/06
MEP/IP1: 17/07
IP2/ 2 ghost updates: 26/10
PPR: 15/11 ( got email from CPCO 01:38 Brazil time)

Ordered GCMS notes after 75 days after AOR and received on 17/10 ( eligibility recommend passed, medicals passed and criminality and security not started)
Already updated in immitracker ;)

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Dear Seniors,

I require you guidance.

- My AOR is 12th May 2018. Currently I am in IP1 (6 months mark has been crossed).
- After calling IRCC, raising a web form status query and emailing Ralph I found "Eligibility is under review".
- I have ordered GCMS notes and will get them in the next 30 days.

Possible issues could be with POF or work:

Q1: For work I found I did a mistake on the online profile under 'Personal Activities' as well as 'Work History' mentioning incorrect name of employer, however, the documents uploaded are of the correct employer including contract, employment letter and pay slips. Do you guys see this as a possible issue?

Q2: For POF I simply uploaded a bank certificate which mentioned the current balance however it did not mention the average 6 months balance. The reason is that just before applying I managed to collect some funds and put them in my account to show them in my statement, I was unaware of having them 6 months prior to my account before applying. Please can you guide me what can be my next options?

If there is an ADR or after GCMS I submit an LOE for my POF what would you suggest I should do? Can I say possibly I had this cash laying around at my house or something, what could possibly work? Perhaps just acknowledging honestly that this requirement was overlooked by myself. Again I would need to explain how got the funds or not?

Your support will be really appreciated.

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
PPR!!!! \o/

FSW-O

Ordered GCMS notes after 75 days after AOR and received on 17/10 ( eligibility recommend passed, medicals passed and criminality and security not started)
Congratulations please update on immtracker

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I require you guidance.

- My AOR is 12th May 2018. Currently I am in IP1 (6 months mark has been crossed).
- After calling IRCC, raising a web form status query and emailing Ralph I found "Eligibility is under review".
- I have ordered GCMS notes and will get them in the next 30 days.

Possible issues could be with POF or work:

Q1: For work I found I did a mistake on the online profile under 'Personal Activities' as well as 'Work History' mentioning incorrect name of employer, however, the documents uploaded are of the correct employer including contract, employment letter and pay slips. Do you guys see this as a possible issue?

Q2: For POF I simply uploaded a bank certificate which mentioned the current balance however it did not mention the average 6 months balance. The reason is that just before applying I managed to collect some funds and put them in my account to show them in my statement, I was unaware of having them 6 months prior to my account before applying. Please can you guide me what can be my next options?

If there is an ADR or after GCMS I submit an LOE for my POF what would you suggest I should do? Can I say possibly I had this cash laying around at my house or something, what could possibly work? Perhaps just acknowledging honestly that this requirement was overlooked by myself. Again I would need to explain how got the funds or not?

Your support will be really appreciated.
Q1-If this was a typo, go back to them and explain it was a typo. Reiterate that the documents are correct and maybe include direct contact information of HR/Reporting Manager. Do this via a LOE if possible.
Q2-If you recently have transferred funds, you need to explain how you got that fund. Did someone help you. If yes, you need to confirm that. Is the fund borrowed or is it a gift? When you say "managed to get funds" it is very vague for me to suggest what to do. However, please DO NOT LIE about the source of funds. Just tell them the truth.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
PPR!!!! \o/

FSW-O

Congratulations buddy!

Reactions: si.si and amypls4