Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
So what response did you get?
So this was it:

Dear Nishika - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 24, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.

Criminality passed Oct 26, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until June 1, 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Unquote

Was actually hoping security had started since I went into IP2 on Oct 26, but it’s good to know what stage the application is really at - rather than in my hopes and dreams ;)

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
So many PPR's today.. congrats to all of them.. But all from FSW stream.. None from CEC.. seriously is there any problems with CEC streams? Or do they have a policy like only these much CEC applications has to be approved for a year or something like that? Why only FSW is seeing progress and not cec. This has to be identified first.. Most of us are in ip2 since July and no movement since then. Anybody has any views?

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Hello guys,

Does anyone have Kiev e-mail or contact phone number? I think I need to contact them directly to release my ppr. I'm really tired of sitting on the fence, being fully aware that application has been approved.I mean, what does it take to send a mail? Sighs & wipes sweats from face!

dishant.dev

Feb 27, 2018
Should I write to office of mr ralph
As I am waiting for ppr mail since 160 days
According to cic agent my file is approved
AOR is 7th june
IP2 16th October
Ghost update 19th October
Can someone provide his email id?

Njoseph26

Nov 14, 2018
Hello guys,

Does anyone have Kiev e-mail or contact phone number? I think I need to contact them directly to release my ppr. I'm really tired of sitting on the fence, being fully aware that application has been approved.I mean, what does it take to send a mail? Sighs & wipes sweats from face!
Hey. Just wanted to know.. How do you know your application is approved?? I mean how do we find that out. Sorry to bother you.

dalgleish

Oct 27, 2018
So many PPR's today.. congrats to all of them.. But all from FSW stream.. None from CEC.. seriously is there any problems with CEC streams? Or do they have a policy like only these much CEC applications has to be approved for a year or something like that? Why only FSW is seeing progress and not cec. This has to be identified first.. Most of us are in ip2 since July and no movement since then. Anybody has any views?
Agreed. I am a CEC inland applicants, and got the ghost update many days ago. It seems like CIC never deal with CEC applicants, which makes me so depressed on that point.

Reactions: tanzee

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
So this was it:

Dear Nishika - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 24, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.

Criminality passed Oct 26, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until June 1, 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Unquote

Was actually hoping security had started since I went into IP2 on Oct 26, but it’s good to know what stage the application is really at - rather than in my hopes and dreams ;)
Exactly as mine,
Ip2 26 and security not started yet also, plz update whenever you got any update or ghost update

Reactions: Nishika22

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Should I write to office of mr ralph
As I am waiting for ppr mail since 160 days
According to cic agent my file is approved
AOR is 7th june
IP2 16th October
Ghost update 19th October
Can someone provide his email id?
It is not going to help, he only can give you the status update, he cannot speed up the process. as you already know your file has been approved then no point of sending him email. Just wait for PPR, many applicants specially IP2 15/16 October and later with ghost update (approved) are waiting for PPR mail. I am one of them. No point of contacting anyone, no one can speed up the process. But ordering GCMS notes may notify them about your file.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey Guys!
I don't usually say much here.
But I've got news worth sharing...
ITA 23rd May
AOR 21st June
MEP/IP1 7th July
ADR/IP2 16th October
No Ghost Update
PPR 15th November (01:38 am - here in Brazil)
Thank you guys for all the help and information throughout these harsh days.!
Congrats Buddy.

Reactions: Lucaskaldo