+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I’m kind of concerned about people abusing Ralph’s option but then again, hopefully we won’t suffer the consequences since we should get our PPRs this week, right? (Plus I’m secretly hoping to get THE medal :rolleyes::D)
I am thinking of publishing contact details of all the current members of parliament so people can start flooding their inbox, why should Ralph have all the fun ;);)

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
I am thinking of publishing contact details of all the current members of parliament so people can start flooding their inbox, why should Ralph have all the fun ;);)
Hahahaha that was hilarious :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Please do, so we can email them.

bsb0804

Sep 5, 2018
Seriously??? Why would you even want to do that?

a. You HAVE to inform CIC of address change. They have mentioned it clearly
b. It is ILLEGAL to send your Indian passport out of India via mail .. I know we do it here from USA to Canada but US government could care less. But imagine if someone scans your international package and finds your Indian passport.

Follow the process ... do not circumvent it.
Firstly I really appreciate you letting us know that sending an Indian passport out of India is Illegal. We had no idea.

Secondly I hope you appreciate that only very important and very personal circumstances would lead us to even consider such an option. It's not nice to assume we're trying to circumvent any proceedings.

Thank you, again.

1prayer

Nov 2, 2018
Firstly I really appreciate you letting us know that sending an Indian passport out of India is Illegal. We had no idea.

Secondly I hope you appreciate that only very important and very personal circumstances would lead us to even consider such an option. It's not nice to assume we're trying to circumvent any proceedings.

Thank you, again.
Hi there,
So sorry about your personal situation. To send my passport out of India, I had tried courier options from India and every courier company had refused (this is about 4 years back). Your best option will be updating CIC with a new address. I know of somebody who had called CIC in September to understand the delay a situation like what you described might cause and was told that they are looking at a maximum delay of 2 months should their location change to India from the US.
Positive wishes to you. I hope it all works out well.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Seems like you're a candidate for the medal afterall. :)
How did you find out your application had been approved?
That’s easy.... I didn’t :D... I don’t know the status of my application past getting to IP2 almost a month ago and not receiving any ADR and covering all doubtful spots on my application by sending a couple CSE like 4 months ago. I will start making moves if I get to the 6 months mark, either way I want to spend christmas with my family so no rush, it’s only the uncertainty of the situation that makes me anxious, not the wait, and of course the fact I have a million new challenges ahead, including bearing with this whole waiting game again with the family sponsorship program because I wouldn’t have made the cutoff with my wife as accompanying.

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I know mailing Ralph should be the last resort but i did last Thursday & his office came back saying the file was approved :)

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 15, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

I have good news – the file was approved Nov 6, 2018.

You will receive notification and instructions from New Delhi in the coming weeks.

Medicals are valid until June 15, 2019.

ldk9

Nov 7, 2018
I know mailing Ralph should be the last resort but i did last Thursday & his office came back saying the file was approved :)

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 15, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

I have good news – the file was approved Nov 6, 2018.

You will receive notification and instructions from New Delhi in the coming weeks.

Medicals are valid until June 15, 2019.
Hi, Can you pls tell how to contact Ralph and how much they charge? Will they give some update in a week?

ShininLite

Sep 22, 2018
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
11-07-2018
Hello guys,

Please i need your help, i am having a challenge submitting a webform request (i want to request for an extension for a medical exam request).

Could anyone have a reason for this...what do i do?

Thanks for your helpful feedbacks...

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey guys. Is there anyone here who contacted Sydney VO using e-mail and received a response from them?