+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Man this is so frustrating...so near, yet so far...

Guys I know the patience part but still feel anguished...

Like, WHY IS THERE NOT EVEN A GHOST UPDATE, YET!?:mad:

My GCMS shows no complications at all, everything looks perfect, Met, Appears Met, Recommended...where's the hurdle?? :(

Don't know why am I loosing my cool today.

I know there are many, stalwarts in this group sailing in the same boat...but still I needed an exhaust. So here it is...

Sorry guys for letting it out here.:D
It is always good to drop the baggage and let go... ;)

js223

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guys- Need some advice on my situation.
So we got our AOR in June 2018, and PPR in Oct 2018. I submitted my passports for stamping and got them back today. We have not yet done our landing in Canada.
In September, my wife delivered our Child and we did not add the child to our application because we did not have any documents. So I have a few questions-
1- Should we complete our landing in Canada and then later sponsor our child. Can we do that? (Our Child is US citizen and does not need a visa to Canada)
2- Is there a way to add our Child before landing and get it processed along with our application?

Thanks

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
A
Hi Guys- Need some advice on my situation.
So we got our AOR in June 2018, and PPR in Oct 2018. I submitted my passports for stamping and got them back today. We have not yet done our landing in Canada.
In September, my wife delivered our Child and we did not add the child to our application because we did not have any documents. So I have a few questions-
1- Should we complete our landing in Canada and then later sponsor our child. Can we do that? (Our Child is US citizen and does not need a visa to Canada)
2- Is there a way to add our Child before landing and get it processed along with our application?

Thanks
Am not a expert on this or have heard of such a situation from anyone. But I think its best to update CIC and seek the best solution. In my opinion its best if the child gets added rather than sponsoring later on...

Anyone in the group has any other view on this???

SenseiHokage

Oct 22, 2018
Guys!!! I understand the frustration some of us are facing from CIC especially those that got their application approved but emails are nowhere to be found. I'm tired of checking mails everyday hoping a magic email from cic will appear, its even more frustrating for us already leaving in Canada. I still have status in Canada as worker but cant be compare with the benefits that come with PR, bank wont approve mortgage unless you have PR and sometimes employer tells you no offer unless you have PR. I saw ghost update on OCT 24 and got to know that my application has been approved but no emails. Whenever we called they refuse to share any information. They keep telling us to wait till 6 months elapsed. CIC should just save us from stress of going through our emails every minute of the day. and stop tormenting us. I tried to take my mind of it but i just cant. I hope CIC will pity us soon and release the long awaiting almighty ppr emails soon. Best of luck to everybody. Cheers!!!

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Guys!!! I understand the frustration some of us are facing from CIC especially those that got their application approved but emails are nowhere to be found. I'm tired of checking mails everyday hoping a magic email from cic will appear, its even more frustrating for us already leaving in Canada. I still have status in Canada as worker but cant be compare with the benefits that come with PR, bank wont approve mortgage unless you have PR and sometimes employer tells you no offer unless you have PR. I saw ghost update on OCT 24 and got to know that my application has been approved but no emails. Whenever we called they refuse to share any information. They keep telling us to wait till 6 months elapsed. CIC should just save us from stress of going through our emails every minute of the day. and stop tormenting us. I tried to take my mind of it but i just cant. I hope CIC will pity us soon and release the long awaiting almighty ppr emails soon. Best of luck to everybody. Cheers!!!

Yeah I hear you. My official status ends November 20, then it's implied status, and I have a trip planned for Christmas, so I hope I have finalized my PR by then (or I might have to cancel the trip so I don't lose implied status :( ). People not in Canada can wait! You don't want to be here in winter anyway! :p

SenseiHokage

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah I hear you. My official status ends November 20, then it's implied status, and I have a trip planned for Christmas, so I hope I have finalized my PR by then (or I might have to cancel the trip so I don't lose implied status :( ). People not in Canada can wait! You don't want to be here in winter anyway! :p
Lucky for me my status is still valid till June 2020, also my GCMS shows no concern everything looks perfect just don't understand they decided to punish some people by holding up on their application when there's no issue. I know 6 months is around the corner, guys dont let go the grip.we will all celebrate soon.

Moreover, I wont advice coming to Canada during winter as a starter as well. Those planning trip to Canada soon should muffle up because the winter is something you have witness before. I wish everybody safe trip to Canada soon.

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
@cansha / any other experts,

My AOR is June 9th and the only status update is for the Medicals since then.

Is there anything that I can do to know what's going on? or Do I keep calm and wait for the update o_O

FYI, It's FSW-Outland. Residing in US.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018

Is there anything that I can do to know what's going on? or Do I keep calm and wait for the update o_O

Call CIC or apply for GCMS notes.

Reactions: drakeFan

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Not considering myself an expert...but I suggest you get GCMS Notes.

You may also keep calm, I have at least seen 3 cases where file moved from MEP to PPR and faster than what us guys.

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
Not considering myself an expert...but I suggest you get GCMS Notes.

You may also keep calm, I have at least seen 3 cases where file moved from MEP to PPR and faster than what us guys.
Hey man,
I had turned into an expert in keeping calm but I am starting to lose my patience a lil bit.
I read that you can only order GCMS if you're in Canada. Please excuse my ignorance

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey man,
I had turned into an expert in keeping calm but I am starting to lose my patience a lil bit.
I read that you can only order GCMS if you're in Canada. Please excuse my ignorance
There are agencies. Most people prefer getgcms or gcmsbuddy here..choose yours. You might have to shell out a little extra...but its worth it...

I used getgcms myself