+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just finished the call with an agent. Everything is done and good. Only left the passport request which they will do within six months :confused: so I need to be patient until December 12 :eek:. And last but not the least my visa office is SYDNEY,NS! (Looong Sigh.....) o_O
I think we know some 10 cases of files approved but languishing at Sydney office. I wonder what may be the actual number? May be around 100 or so or even more. No wonder the %ages for June look so horrible. May be we will see a big surge one day.

dandangel

Aug 4, 2018
Just finished the call with an agent. Everything is done and good. Only left the passport request which they will do within six months :confused: so I need to be patient until December 12 :eek:. And last but not the least my visa office is SYDNEY,NS! (Looong Sigh.....) o_O
which is worse? Sydney or New Delhi? (NDVO here)

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I have my hopes really up for next week, that’s why I said 10 days a couple days ago (actually around the 18th) but it has to do with a hunch related to personal matters, either way I hope we all get it haha.

Reactions: cansha

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Same thing for the last two weeks... BTW how many times you called to CIC @ishq74 ? do the refer previous calls if numbers of calles are high?

I think we know some 10 cases of files approved but languishing at Sydney office. I wonder what may be the actual number? May be around 100 or so or even more. No wonder the %ages for June look so horrible. May be we will see a big surge one day.
Obviously its more than 10. Is Sydney CPC relatively new compared to other VOs? I read somewhere that most of the officers are novice (is it?) and they used to process other visa categories like family sponsorship, citizenship etc earlier.

1prayer

Nov 2, 2018
Hi all, I have a question: In my EE profile, I mentioned my spouse's work history. They are no more working at the position mentioned in the EE profile. Since I did not claim points for their work history (all outside Canada), I did not include experience letters. Do I need to update anything with the end date of their work position? This wait is making me question everything. Thank you all. I appreciate all your efforts and wish all of us receive the golden email soon.

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi all, I have a question: In my EE profile, I mentioned my spouse's work history. They are no more working at the position mentioned in the EE profile. Since I did not claim points for their work history (all outside Canada), I did not include experience letters. Do I need to update anything with the end date of their work position? This wait is making me question everything. Thank you all. I appreciate all your efforts and wish all of us receive the golden email soon.
I also did not get any points for my spouse's work experience but even then I uplaoded all the experience letters as they had asked for it.