NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Did you check immitracker or here on some other thread? Share that thread if you can.
You can check consolidated one, some of them have not updated but still there are cases who received ppr today and yesterday. I came to know from a friend who is July aor and has joined whatsapp group where people have posted they have received pprs. Hope so our turn comes soon.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
You guys atleast know your application already been approved after ghost update, I haven't got any ghost update yet. IP2 16th Oct. With more days passing I am getting scared of infamous Security Screening.

HI I dont know about whether I got a ghost update,....I have applied through an agent... I have moved to ip2 on Oct 18. I think yours too got approved Just drop an email to Ralph or call CIC to get an information

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
IP2- got updates from agent through call.
Did u received any ghost update after ip2?
According to what agents said to you, we may assume passing IP2 means criminality passed right?
and receiving a ghost update after ip2 means file is in final queue by any chance?

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Right. I had called them last Friday and Saturday got updated in the IP2 post that there has been no movement at all. So I am thinking to call them again this week.

Hope they don't get pissed.
Certainly go ahead and call them it will help in knowing your current status.....

Reactions: richa1987

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
You guys atleast know your application already been approved after ghost update, I haven't got any ghost update yet. IP2 16th Oct. With more days passing I am getting scared of infamous Security Screening.
I would suggest you also try and call .Yes it is frustrating process with at least 40 mins wait time but you will be knowing the present status. Personally I think there is nothing to worry in your case as well as many don't get Ghost update and like us for you also delay is only for the PPR mail.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
If you can help in throwing some light on that 'purpose' it can relieve a lot of stress..:)
Unfortunately I don't know. Just mere speculations.. But just in this forum there are around 10 ppl who have status approved as confirmed by agents and its been more than 2 weeks with no PPR in sight.(calculating ppl who reported this. There might be many out there who are not active in this forum). Its OK if this happens once in a while randomly but holding up so many at the same time? Shifting their files from Ottawa to Nova Scotia in final stages? Maybe there's a quota of how many PPR's per month or maybe PPR's to be officially released by NS from now on... I don't know and its so damn frustrating waiting at the final step for God knows how long. All plans go in hold mode in waiting forever for this PPR