+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
thanks a ton. my gcms notes ibreceived one month back said that my file is with cpc ottawa. today i got reply from Ralph saying that it is at CIO sydney. does it mean that Ralph has old information
CIO also work as a Case Processing Center (CPC) for many applications. For this reason many applications never get moved out of CIO and receive ppr directly from there. Other CPC also can transfer file to CIO at later stage for workload redistribution purpose. So yes it is possible your file moved to CIO-Sydney for final assessment and became primary office from CPC-Ottawa.

Reactions: monbear

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
CIO also work as a Case Processing Center (CPC) for many applications. For this reason many applications never get moved out of CIO and receive ppr directly from there. Other CPC also can transfer file to CIO at later stage for workload redistribution purpose. So yes it is possible your file moved to CIO-Sydney for final assessment and became primary office from CPC-Ottawa.
Yes I have seen many people reporting their files bouncing around visa offices and CIO. I don't know how they decide that. May be there is an automated program which does load redistribution based on # of files at each visa office or it is done manually. @sid1987 Do you know this load redistribution work? Is it automated or manual?

ujumash83

Oct 2, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
That's quite sad, sorry about the medicals issue.
Regarding IP1 and IP2, I suggest that you do not bother with those. Now that you've passed your medicals, your application will be reviewed by a case officer and all you have to do is wait for when it's approved.
You can check you profile regularly for updates.
Ideally your processing time should start after a completeness check was done on your application but because of the peculiar nature of your medicals, No one can say for certain.
Regarding Biometrics, CIC won't request Biometrics from you because your application was submitted before July 31 2018.
I wish you all the best.
Thank you for responding. I'm relieved to hear that I won't need biometrics. I'll keep my hopes alive and wait.

Reactions: tobs

sandeep6381

Mar 10, 2018
Personally I think you should be okay. I think we were having this discussion yesterday (or one day even before that) about how agents treat loans and mortgage. So based on what i have read in other cases ... sometimes agents reduce POF amount by loan amount and tag it as review required. One member had reported that his POF was reduced by car loan amount. However, another member also reported he had shown mortage (home loan) and his POF was approved. Issue is analysts are not very consistent.

Having said all that I don't think you have anything to worry about. Analysts, I think are trained to point out anything which goes over their head for additional review and it is the visa officer really who will take the final call. So, my guess is in final evaluation visa officer will look at your case favorably.

But just today I think we have seen multiple cases being reported from Sydney. And I saw one on April thread as well. It gives me a feeling Sydney is a little slow (like Montreal). And your case also being tagged as "review required" ... you should brace yourself for a longish wait. I am not saying it will be necessarily delayed. But, its better to prepare yourself mentally for a longer wait than you had hoped for initially.
@cansha, just did a quick calculation and even after reducing the outstanding loan amounts (Home and vehicle) from the POF funds, the POF funds are like 2000 CAD over the required amount. Moreover, the mortgaged residential property is rented out and I am earning a rent which is almost equal to the monthly EMI that I am paying for this property. So that basically nullifies the Loan. I have mentioned this in the original LOE, also that I'll be selling this property and vehicle, when I am ready to move to Canada.

I agree with you regarding "Analysts, I think are trained to point out anything which goes over their head for additional review".

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Guys I need Help:eek:

So RCMP certificate has validity normally for 6 months, I'm fearing that Dear Immigration Officer wont pick up my file on time and review criminality
so if rcmp expires does that means I would have to do another one...??

Also I have read on forum that normally security will be done after criminality is processed can someone can confirm this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha, just did a quick calculation and even after reducing the outstanding loan amounts (Home and vehicle) from the POF funds, the POF funds are like 2000 CAD over the required amount. Moreover, the mortgaged residential property is rented out and I am earning a rent which is almost equal to the monthly EMI that I am paying for this property. So that basically nullifies the Loan. I have mentioned this in the original LOE, also that I'll be selling this property and vehicle, when I am ready to move to Canada.

I agree with you regarding "Analysts, I think are trained to point out anything which goes over their head for additional review".
Yeah as I said I don't think there is anything to worry. Whenever the visa officer looks at it he will approve your eligibility.

Arod

May 15, 2017

They will put you under Review Required even if you explained everything in the LOE. The same happened to me and here I am almost 8 months post-AOR still waiting for PPR.

Reactions: sandeep6381

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Someone in August thread reported receiving PPR today. No news here :(:mad:
ohh boy , i think officers have forgotten june applicants:mad:

Reactions: CoolSandy

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

What is the Turn-around time for getting passport back from New Delhi visa office?

I received PPR on Oct 24 & sent my passport to New Delhi VO same day. What has been the recent trend?

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me & share their experience.

Thanks.

FSW-O Applicant
Resident/Citizen of India
AOR - June 2nd 2018

shalij12

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
I'm FSW-O (Non-US).

My file is at Nova Scotia which seems to be processing many if not most files under Review Required recently.
Mine is being processed in Sydney too, when I called they dint mention that if review required or not.