• Medical :- June 08, 2018
eAPR. :- June 23, 2018
• Medical Passed :- July 12, 2018.
• RPRF Email :- July 20, 2018.
• RPRF Paid :- July 23, 2018.
• IP2 :- October 23, 2018.
PPR :- October 27, 2018
• Dependent :- 2 (Wife &Child)
• FSW-O (Kerala, India; Indian Resident)
• No travel History.

Thank you all for your help and support.
Congratulations

Reactions: shishirkona

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Aor 4th June, IP1, called cic , they said only medical is passed yet, rest everything in process or not yet started.Will be completing 5 month on nov 3rd as well. Any idea what could be the maximum time, I means can they take 9-10 month or 1 year???
No clue! I heard if it’s chosen for security screening then it takes a lot longer. I was hoping after being in IP1 for 4 months, IP2 to PPR will be swift. But now my security hasn’t started and my VO moved to Nova Scotia from Ottawa :(

Donald Trumppp

Oct 23, 2018
What the hell are they doing with Oct 15/16 IP2 appns??
Well then, that caps a truly screwed up week for us. We’ll need to wait a minimum 72 hours now (Tuesday morning IST) to get any further updates.

And the next time someone says ‘based on inside information, a huge batch of PPRs will be released’ - take it with a pinch of salt. :p

Have a nice weekend. :)

@ishq74 @Venki7

SenseiHokage

Oct 22, 2018
@Nishanth0312 GCMS notes are not free. Even while directly applying, one has to pay a fee of CAD 5. One must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanenet Resident or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.

The consent form (IMM 5744) and other details can be found using this link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
I believe thats a wrong information, I have never paid any fees for GCMS notes. In my case I was not ask to pay any fees. Note: I live in Canada

Reactions: tanush14

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received a ghost update on October 23. I was expecting PPR mail in a day or two . But I didnot get any email . To clarify my doubts ,I called CIC on October 25 and the agent was very helpful . Unlike other people in the forum who were told by agent that they need to wait till completion of 6 months, I was told that my application has been finalized and confirmed if I received any email requesting passport. I told that I am also waiting for the same. So,he further admitted that the mail has been triggered from their end and should reach me in 5 working days . If not,they are there to help. What should I do in this case?
I think many others have the same status where email has not reached them. Might be there is some issue with that schedular prepared for sending our emails.

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received a ghost update on October 23. I was expecting PPR mail in a day or two . But I didnot get any email . To clarify my doubts ,I called CIC on October 25 and the agent was very helpful . Unlike other people in the forum who were told by agent that they need to wait till completion of 6 months, I was told that my application has been finalized and confirmed if I received any email requesting passport. I told that I am also waiting for the same. So,he further admitted that the mail has been triggered from their end and should reach me in 5 working days . If not,they are there to help. What should I do in this case?
I think many others have the same status where email has not reached them. Might be there is some issue with that schedular prepared for sending our emails.
U r almost there. Just wait !

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All,

10-12 days from the Visa Office receiving your documents. Once your application gets approved in MyCIC the account will show the counter foil number of your temporary visa stamped in the passport by embassy. Same time return tracker will b activated on VFS tracking site. U can track it. Within 1-2 days you get your COPR delivered. Hope it helps.

Any idea how long does it take for COPR after passport submission?

I have only received PPR mail on 16thOct and i see my online profile is same as IP2.

My passport was received by Canada Visa Office New Delhi on 22ndOct,just curious to know how long does it take usually.

Thanks.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Received PPR.

My timeline:
• ITA. :- April 25, 2018 (Draw#88)
• Medical :- June 08, 2018
eAPR. :- June 23, 2018
• Medical Passed :- July 12, 2018.
• RPRF Email :- July 20, 2018.
• RPRF Paid :- July 23, 2018.
• IP2 :- October 23, 2018.
PPR :- October 27, 2018
• Dependent :- 2 (Wife &Child)
• FSW-O (Kerala, India; Indian Resident)
• No travel History.

Thank you all for your help and support.
Congratulations!!

Donald Trumppp

Oct 23, 2018
I believe thats a wrong information, I have never paid any fees for GCMS notes. In my case I was not ask to pay any fees. Note: I live in Canada
I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the information. That’s what has been put up on the Canadian Government website - so there has to be some degree of truth to it maybe, Sensei?

The link I shared is the Government’s website.