+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Donald Trumppp

Oct 23, 2018
I guess if u r in Canada.. notes can be called for free!
@Nishanth0312 GCMS notes are not free. Even while directly applying, one has to pay a fee of CAD 5. One must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanenet Resident or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.

The consent form (IMM 5744) and other details can be found using this link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
Anyone with AOR in first week of June is still stuck at IP1 because of eligibility review required?
According to my notes, POF is review required and the file hasn't been touched since mid June.
I asked my representative, and he said everything is find due to the high volume of applications. However, I am very worried that many applicants from June are receiving PPR or moving to IP2, but nothing happens for me.

My application is also as "review required" and moved to ip2 since July. No movement after that.

My eligibility is under review required due to POF. I had submitted all letter and investments balance according to what's needed.

Thinking about raise a CSE webform to send updated POF documents.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Anyone with AOR in first week of June is still stuck at IP1 because of eligibility review required?
According to my notes, POF is review required and the file hasn't been touched since mid June.
I asked my representative, and he said everything is find due to the high volume of applications. However, I am very worried that many applicants from June are receiving PPR or moving to IP2, but nothing happens for me.
I have been under Review Required for POF and my file didn't move to IP2 until August. I'm a March AOR so that makes it almost 5 months.

Review Required applications are now taking as long as 10 months to a year to be finalized.

HariJuneAOR

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All,

Any idea how long does it take for COPR after passport submission?

I have only received PPR mail on 16thOct and i see my online profile is same as IP2.

My passport was received by Canada Visa Office New Delhi on 22ndOct,just curious to know how long does it take usually.

Thanks.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi All,

I have only received PPR mail on 16thOct and i see my online profile is same as IP2.

My passport was received by Canada Visa Office New Delhi on 22ndOct,just curious to know how long does it take usually.

Thanks.
You can get in touch with @parvez.ali for this. He recently sent it and got the same..

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I have answered so many applicants regarding IP2 to PPR time line in this forum. As per my research it is usually within 8 weeks max and my information was correct almost for every one I've answered. But here after being in IP2 only for 12 days, I am feeling like "What the hell is happening here, why I haven't got any ghost update or even PPR yet?". :confused::confused:
Maybe we can call them on Monday next week to know what else is pending in our appn.. Hopefully they give us some good news like some of the forum members who reported here and ease our stress..

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Hi All,

Thanks.
Firstly Congratulations!!! I have a question for you. The PPR details were received in both your mail inbox and your CIC inbox?

Richacanada

Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys
Is there any change in the outlook of the portal?
I see there is top left. Previously there was applicant info on the left
But now its on the right.
Now left side says application status.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Super .. Congrats!
Thank you @cansha
I have a small concern though. My wife and daughter are in Nepal for vacation. IRCC has asked us to submit the passports of everyone in one package to Ottawa office. Do you think I can ask them to accept my passport first and we send others after they arrive back to Canada? Do you know anyone who had this situation?

Last edited: