+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

luigi20

May 14, 2018
This is very encouraging for me. I thought recent trend is to get ghost update before ppr. I was concerned, because I am too 15th Oct IP2 as per ET time zone but no ghost update received yet. My application could find the same route as yours!
All the best.
Yeah probably our ppr mail is in the same batch. We have similar timelines. I just hope that the mail comes soon.

Reactions: ishq74

bsb0804

Sep 5, 2018
This is very encouraging for me. I thought recent trend is to get ghost update before ppr. I was concerned, because I am too 15th Oct IP2 as per ET time zone but no ghost update received yet. My application could find the same route as yours!
All the best.
Yes this makes me feel better as well! In IP2 since October 9th without any ghost updates. Planning on calling IRCC next week to ask whether our file has been moved away from Ottawa.

Reactions: ishq74

SenseiHokage

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys, I hope we all get our PPR soon. We called agent yesterday October 25, 2018, told us that:
Eligibility still recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started. But I decided to login into cic account today after seeing people receiving ghost update guess what I found "Ghost Update" . My AOR is June 10, Med Passed: June 22 but no news, no update, no action from cic until today that I found ghost update. So I'm wondering if this is just an update that the security check has started or our application has been completed and approved. I already odered for second GCMS on October 16, 2018, hopefully i wouldn't have to read it when it comes. Best of luck to everybody!!!

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019
Dear @cansha I'm not sure whether you will be updating the stats today. But do post your opinion even if the stats did not change from last week. Have a nice weekend folks. Keep praying and be positive, things will turn our way soon.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear @cansha I'm not sure whether you will be updating the stats today. But do post your opinion even if the stats did not change from last week. Have a nice weekend folks. Keep praying and be positive, things will turn our way soon.
I will be posting. The day just ended in Toronto. So I will take this as cut off time like every week.

Reactions: Rohan123

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

My observations

• This has to be one of the most disappointing weeks! There was hardly any progress on June.
  • June is 10% behind at the same time compared to May. By end of Sep May had 45% PPR and June has only 35%. This is really disappointing!
  • May has missed the mark compared to April. The data may have its limitation but I personally think it is very difficult that the 80% target has been hit for April and for that matter May will hit it

I know many people think ... oh it is probably because people are not entering the data on immitracker ... BUT if that were the case we would see a random trend in data. But the trend is anything but random. Look at progress in July and Aug ... July is almost at same level as June at end of 3rd month. And August at the same level as July at the end of 2nd month. The trend is real, in my opinion.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress

My observations

• This has to be one of the most disappointing weeks! There was hardly any progress on June.
  • June is 10% behind at the same time compared to May. By end of Sep May had 45% PPR and June has only 35%. This is really disappointing!
  • May has missed the mark compared to April. The data may have its limitation but I personally think it is very difficult that the 80% target has been hit for April and for that matter May will hit it

I know many people think ... oh it is probably because people are not entering the data on immitracker ... BUT if that were the case we would see a random trend in data. But the trend is anything but random. Look at progress in July and Aug ... July is almost at same level as June at end of 3rd month. And August at the same level as July at the end of 2nd month. The trend is real, in my opinion.
Good job, it's a waiting game now.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It is ... and it is quite possible that we see a flurry of PPRs in next week as many have received ghost updates or have moved to IP2. But June is way below where it should have been at the end of month 4.
Hoping so as I got into IP2 on 24 Oct and also paid rprf on 25th.
As per my GCMS generated on 17 sep my eligibility is met, so fingers crossed

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019

My observations

Thanks @cansha I hope and keep fingers crossed that we reach 80% before holiday season.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
But doesn't she have to authorize me as a representative to get that information? Am trying to find out if there are any charges related to that.
Yes, she needs to fill out a form and submit a CSE to put you as a representative or designated person. There is no fee for that.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Anyone with AOR in first week of June is still stuck at IP1 because of eligibility review required?
According to my notes, POF is review required and the file hasn't been touched since mid June.
I asked my representative, and he said everything is find due to the high volume of applications. However, I am very worried that many applicants from June are receiving PPR or moving to IP2, but nothing happens for me.

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Anyone with AOR in first week of June is still stuck at IP1 because of eligibility review required?
According to my notes, POF is review required and the file hasn't been touched since mid June.
I asked my representative, and he said everything is find due to the high volume of applications. However, I am very worried that many applicants from June are receiving PPR or moving to IP2, but nothing happens for me.
Hi I am sailing in the same boat !! I have review required for sibling documents as per my GCMS notes and my file also haven't been touched after July.The fact is I don't think we can do anything if we have already provided the required documents apart from waiting. I have not been asked for any ADR as well. My AOR is 8 June.