+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All,

What is the difference between FSW - Inland, CEC - inland, are there many other categories? I am based in singapore and i applied from here, what category do i fall?

Oswal Atharva

Oct 18, 2018
This is getting into nerves now..ip2 since 4 months and no update..i have heard somwhere that it takes longer for PNP applicants to get PPR than the normal FSW's...is it true ?? My AOr is June 12..IP2 25th june..

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Congrats!! And please update the Immitracker.

And did you get the email just now or you just checked it. Just trying to see if PPR email batch was delayed or something.
I could be wrong here but batch probably runs using automated tools and the trigger is set to kick off at certain time, say everyday. That's just me being a techie :p

Reactions: Y@$h

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I could be wrong here but batch probably runs using automated tools and the trigger is set to kick off at certain time, say everyday. That's just me being a techie :p
No you are right. I was asking just to see if OP got email just now then there may be others as well. But if the email was old and OP saw it now then may be the PPR news we got through out the day are the only PPRs today.

MmeBovary

Oct 24, 2018
Hello people,

This is my first post on here but I have been following this thread for a while now and have frequently referred to this forum for answers to all my immigration-related questions. I got my PPR a few minutes back and figured this post would help assure you guys still awaiting your email that the wait, like everything else, shall eventually pass :)

Okay, I tend to ramble, so here goes:

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: June 14th
Med Passed: Complicated. Went from passed to processing and to passed again in early July (approx. July 5-12, don't really remember)
IP2: Right after Med Passed
Two ghost updates on October 23rd
PPR on October 24th
(didn't call or request notes)

I know how crippling the wait can be, especially when some got theirs super quickly, but all I can say is good luck, and you'll all eventually get the same email. I for sure had given up on getting the request anytime soon, but goes to show, you can always be surprised!

Cheers :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I
CEC-outland because u have applied from outside canada
CEC means Canada experience class and are candidates who apply based off Canadian experience. FSW Inland are candidates probably candidates whose Canadian experience was <1 year and qualified based off their International experience.

Reactions: cecict

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
They have not mentioned any reason. Only mention that not met.
I provided family tree with all required certificates of My sponsor-Cousin for linkage with me. But still i dont know what was the reason.
But were you not informed about this when you called up CIC?
Can you please share your timeline?

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
No you are right. I was asking just to see if OP got email just now then there may be others as well. But if the email was old and OP saw it now then may be the PPR news we got through out the day are the only PPRs today.
He got it just now. Having said that, batch probably doesn't send the email. It queues it to NServicebus (If you're into application development, you'd probably know this) and it is possible that he was among the last ones in the queue.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
But were you not informed about this when you called up CIC?
Can you please share your timeline?
Calling CIC is useless for exactly this reason. They will never tell you that your eligibility was not met. At max they will tell you that it is ongoing. And for exactly this reason I have been telling people to order GCMS notes ... to avoid surprises ... this is the 4th case that i know of where the analyst did not like a straightforward documentation (in this case a documentation OP had already used to get nomination),

Reactions: CoolSandy