Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Feels like we June AORs are the most unluckiest batch since beginning of 2017! You check any average of EE, be it monthly, Visa office, FSW Stream, Country etc. it is always around 100 days. Recommend passed cases were processed well within 100 days just few months ago. Here most of us are well above 120-140 days already, God knows how long more to wait. If Recommend passed cases are taking such long time then think about those waiting for "review". I am afraid IRCC has messed something up big time! Some executives may have taken some drastic decisions which may have caused this backlogs. Now with increased ITA numbers they may give priorities to the newer applications rather than sorting out problems of previous one. Historically IRCC have done this before which make us feel very uncomfortable about the current situation.

I hope they sort this out quickly and the Good news will come to us very soon!
I think that's true.. Also, we submitted our applications around their holiday time where most of the officers were on vacation according to some members here.. So that might have been the reason for delay too.. They must have picked up latest files from Aug and all and forgot about May, Jun.. Remember, our files weren't touched for atleast 3 months even though eligibility was met/recommend passed? . I hope they clear us all before Xmas. If again they take vacation then, then God save us all...

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I think that's true.. Also, we submitted our applications around their holiday time where most of the officers were on vacation according to some members here.. So that might have been the reason for delay too.. They must have picked up latest files from Aug and all and forgot about May, Jun.. Remember, our files weren't touched for atleast 3 months even though eligibility was met/recommend passed? . I hope they clear us all before Xmas. If again they take vacation then, then God save us all...
Approaching 150 days! Yes, my file was last touched in July as told by agent on October 5 and saw some movements recently.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Feels like we June AORs are the most unluckiest batch since beginning of 2017! You check any average of EE, be it monthly, Visa office, FSW Stream, Country etc. it is always around 100 days. Recommend passed cases were processed well within 100 days just few months ago. Here most of us are well above 120-140 days already, God knows how long more to wait. If Recommend passed cases are taking such long time then think about those waiting for "review". I am afraid IRCC has messed something up big time! Some executives may have taken some drastic decisions which may have caused this backlogs. Now with increased ITA numbers they may give priorities to the newer applications rather than sorting out problems of previous one. Historically IRCC have done this before which make us feel very uncomfortable about the current situation.

I hope they sort this out quickly and the Good news will come to us very soon!
Actually the trend started changing from March AORs ... got increasingly worse. And yeah June is kind of slow. I have been pointing this out for past many weeks now. Trends don't lie.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Actually the trend started changing from March AORs ... got increasingly worse. And yeah June is kind of slow. I have been pointing this out for past many weeks now. Trends don't lie.
Hopefully we see a batch of PPRs this week. Or else 150 days will be a reality :(

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Approaching 150 days! Yes, my file was last touched in July as told by agent on October 5 and saw some movements recently.
Mine too. Last activity on Jul 12th and recent activity in Oct 2nd week

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Yeah ... and if you see in Sep / Oct thread they have already started giving MEP status around 3/4 weeks now.
Our MEP statuses were bit faster than them. We got to know in around 2 weeks. But things slowed down after that

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
People,

A quick query.. when one moves to IP2 does the profile also says updated??

I just moved to IP2 and my profile also says updated.. i thought it would be only IP2 without any “updated” status..

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Our MEP statuses were bit faster than them. We got to know in around 2 weeks. But things slowed down after that
Yeah ... there is a reason for that .. many people quote CIC stats from website and say look they processed applications within 6 months. But their clock starts from R10 check which is closer to MEP. So basically they are already building a 3/4 week buffer for their stats.