+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
I think I have an answer for your concern. If you closely look at my case analyst's note, you would see "R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds" which is written as met. This means R76 includes both calculation of FSW points and Funds. If any one of them is not met then R76 will be review required. In your note, case analyst separately has written about FSW points (which is actually met) and Funds (which is review required). System must have not allowed him to write R76: FSW points met because other part of R76: Funds is review required. For this reason he wrote Review Required for your FSW points as well even though it seems you have met that already.

From this analysis, I think you have passed the eligibility but you are stuck on "review required" for funds. I suggest you to upload latest 6 months statements, bank letters and LOE explaining the whole situation as soon as possible via web form. This may help you to get PPR sooner than it may take if no actions are taken.

Good Luck!

Hello,

I'm in the same boat review required for funds!!! Do you really think it is going to be ok to upload new proof o funds without being asked to do so??? Does we need to upload proof of funds dated on aor date and balance for previous 6 months or dated today and previous 6 months from now??

Regards

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Recommend Passed, Met, Appears Met all are used interchangeably. They all mean same thing, and it is actually means Passed because Visa Officers usually go with this recommendation. If you have either of them in your notes that means your file is in queue for security checks or already security started. As soon as it comes good, you will receive PPR.
Yes that’s correct. But if you look at the case you just commented on, where Eligibility was MET on pg2 but the case analyst’s notes revealed only a part of R76 was met and the other needed to be reviewed. Had both parts been met, Eligibility on pg2 would probably be Recommend Passed

It feels like MET status could be a bit different from Recommend passed in that regard.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Do ghost updates always yield positive results ?

Reactions: NareshC

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello,

I'm in the same boat review required for funds!!! Do you really think it is going to be ok to upload new proof o funds without being asked to do so??? Does we need to upload proof of funds dated on aor date and balance for previous 6 months or dated today and previous 6 months from now??

Regards
Hi,
What did you show as pof? Did you recieve any communication from cic about this yet?

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think I have an answer for your concern. If you closely look at my case analyst's note, you would see "R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds" which is written as met. This means R76 includes both calculation of FSW points and Funds. If any one of them is not met then R76 will be review required. In your note, case analyst separately has written about FSW points (which is actually met) and Funds (which is review required). System must have not allowed him to write R76: FSW points met because other part of R76: Funds is review required. For this reason he wrote Review Required for your FSW points as well even though it seems you have met that already.

From this analysis, I think you have passed the eligibility but you are stuck on "review required" for funds. I suggest you to upload latest 6 months statements, bank letters and LOE explaining the whole situation as soon as possible via web form. This may help you to get PPR sooner than it may take if no actions are taken.

Good Luck!
Thanks, i too thought the same after looking at your notes. Some system limitations.
Now what to explain, I have sent 6 months statement along with bank letter, I also included epf stamped statement along with certificate and Lic surrender value letter and mutual funds bank letters as additional funds with my application. I guess due to this my POF is under review for which i dont mind.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello,

Regards
If I was in your shoes, I would have provided them what ever documents i can to make my claim firm. Technically you should provide bank statement from 6 months prior to AOR till now. And provide a bank letter with latest 6 months average. Its up to you now to decide whether you should submit ADR without them to ask you or wait for their response first.
Good Luck!

ayfad

Oct 23, 2018
I Applied for a study permit since June 24 and I have not gotten any reply. Please how do I go about it.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hi all,
in order to get the status of my application raising a CSE or ordering gcms notes is wise option?
my AOR is 15th june, still in IP1. worried of rejection:(

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
If I was in your shoes, I would have provided them what ever documents i can to make my claim firm. Technically you should provide bank statement from 6 months prior to AOR till now. And provide a bank letter with latest 6 months average. Its up to you now to decide whether you should submit ADR without them to ask you or wait for their response first.
Good Luck!

I provided bank letter containing all required information, current available balances, 6 months average balance as well other information as per cic requirements. I had also provided investments balance in different currency than provided in the letter. I think that's the reason analyst tagged my file as review required, besides, those investments balance are from July to December/17, months not required, as letter is already stating balances from January to June/18, the period required as proof of funds available.

To sum up, only the letter I had already submitted was needed, investments balances not needed, when I was preparing my file to submit I decided to attach those investments balance just in case analyst needed, but it messed my whole case up.

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
Hi,
What did you show as pof? Did you recieve any communication from cic about this yet?
Bank letter containing available balance and 6 months prior to aor balance and also monthly investments balance from a period higher than 6 months required period. That's was my mistake, they only need 6 months period, it was already shown on letter, there was no need to attach investments balances..

Reactions: vivyraj