+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am on IP2 stage since 15th Oct (AOR 2nd June). I was expecting the PPR email , but haven't received any updates yet. Has any one with similar timeline, received the golden email yet?

When can we expect the email to arrive? :(

Thanks!!
Its still early morning of Monday in Canada. Most likely they will issue PPR to many applicants and add to PPR batch when they will start working today. From people's posts I see the batch usually gets released between 8pm to midnight Ottawa time. So probably Tuesday early morning Indian standard time many will receive PPR. I hope we are included as well. Waiting on IP2 since 16th October.

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
Friends, Looks like the clinic did not upload my husband's medicals correctly and mostly likely we will be heading for re-medicals.
Need Inputs from folks around Delhi/Gurgaon (India) region. Which is better (friendlier) place - Sadhu Vaswani or Max?
Will help if you could share your experience/doctor names? Thanks.

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
Friends, Looks like the clinic did not upload my husband's medicals correctly and mostly likely we will be heading for re-medicals.
Need Inputs from folks around Delhi/Gurgaon (India) region. Which is better (friendlier) place - Sadhu Vaswani or Max?
Will help if you could share your experience/doctor names? Thanks.
Sorry to hear that. What is the status of your medical in CIC online account? What is say passed over there, even though your spouse's was not uploaded correctly?

Hope it works out for you.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi All,

I am on IP2 stage since 15th Oct (AOR 2nd June). I was expecting the PPR email , but haven't received any updates yet. Has any one with similar timeline, received the golden email yet?

When can we expect the email to arrive? :(

Thanks!!
Hi,
My AOR is June 3
Ip1 Jun 15
IP2 Oct 15
Ghost update Oct, 18

Even I am waiting for the mail. Maybe they will do a batch run and handout PPR's for us.. Hope we all receive it this week...