Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Based on this message which stage am I on? It's been like this for more than 3 months.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I am also in same boat means from Aug-18 status is same like IP2 only.
After thta there is no change in application

Reactions: Brian Noronha

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Tomorrow should be a good day for PPRs!
Really @cansha
Hopefully you word will be true so that atleast some of our guys will get PPR request.
I also pray to god that kindly do it asap.

Reactions: Chahal82

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Guys can frm ne country we can order gcms notes or only from canada. also does it benifit casue i have seen peopl frm ip1 ordering they get same respinse tht background check still not started. also i blv it tks 4 weeks fr reply so by tht time we will almist be 6 m9nths. dnt u thnk at tht time we can raise wuery through web form. pls advise
How much did you get in IELTS

Reactions: manishsidana

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
Based on this message which stage am I on? It's been like this for more than 3 months.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
That is the IP2 Stage. Are you sure that you are seeing the same message since the last 120 days ?

absad

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
He won't get a note about it. Hopefully you will have good luck when you call and they will give you some information.

Yes, it has slowed down a lot. There are many people before you still waiting as well.
Hi.
I tried to call the CIC number couple of time but the call got disconnected every time. I will try again.
In case there is not update till december 15th after completion of 6 months, would my agent get an update automatically in case some review of eligibility is required or GSMS note is the only way to know?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
@cansha i orders my GCMS notes, i got it yesterday, its showing eligibility met, BG not started.
My issue is my wife is pregnant, she shoud give birth end of Nov. should we do anything to inform the IRCc now? Or wait tell we got ppr or giving birth then inform them? What will be better and faster which will not delay the aproval?

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
AOR - 15th June, 2018
Meds Passed - 29th June, 2018
IP2 - Around the end of July
Do you have any idea about your visa office?
If you are from India then probably it has to be either New Delhi or Banglore.

After you pass the medicals it goes to the IP1 stage & then depending upon case to case it takes time to go to IP2
But i guess in your case it went to IP1 & IP2 in a matter of days exactly like mine.
Normally, after IP2 you get the PPR in 30-60 working days according to their timeline.

You need to check with the applicationn if you are missing out on something or it may just that they are taking their own time.

Don't order GCMS notes before six months cause it annoys them.

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Do you have any idea about your visa office?
If you are from India then probably it has to be either New Delhi or Banglore.

After you pass the medicals it goes to the IP1 stage & then depending upon case to case it takes time to go to IP2
But i guess in your case it went to IP1 & IP2 in a matter of days exactly like mine.
Normally, after IP2 you get the PPR in 30-60 working days according to their timeline.

You need to check with the applicationn if you are missing out on something or it may just that they are taking their own time.

Don't order GCMS notes before six months cause it annoys them.
Thanks for the advice. I was planning to order my GCMS this week. Did you receive your PPR and what are your timelines?

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
Thanks for the advice. I was planning to order my GCMS this week. Did you receive your PPR and what are your timelines?
Timeline given in the siignature. Have not received the PPR yet. It has been almost 120 days since my AOR.
See, to be very honest and upfront you can never anticipate your PPR as there is no thumb rule here.

I have a friend who received the PPR after 2 days of medical. Overall it took less than 40 days since their AOR. No IP1 & No IP2.
Just keep your fingers crossed & hope for the best.
Even if you get your PPR, the weather wont permit you to land :p
So just relax and let them do their work :)

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Timeline given in the siignature. Have not received the PPR yet. It has been almost 120 days since my AOR.
See, to be very honest and upfront you can never anticipate your PPR as there is no thumb rule here.

I have a friend who received the PPR after 2 days of medical. Overall it took less than 40 days since their AOR. No IP1 & No IP2.
Just keep your fingers crossed & hope for the best.
Even if you get your PPR, the weather wont permit you to land :p
So just relax and let them do their work :)
Again your right. The snow is going to be a turn off. The wait for PPR is in itself a gruelling task. The anxiety and anticipation can really take a toll on the mind. Hope we clear this storm soon. Cheers.

Reactions: Hemusharma51