+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

amritsandhu27

Aug 3, 2018
Looks like for CEC Inland applicants, they are processing really really slow knowing that we are already in Canada and working(i.e. paying taxes).
I'm also June 8 AOR, No movement after IP2 (June 20). Although I got so called Ghost Update last Friday, but it seems that was just to tease me.
Not only CEC inland but also PNP-inland are very very slow, still 2 ppr , though PNP- outland got many....

amritsandhu27

Aug 3, 2018
Aor -5th June
PNP-inland, IP1
called cic today, asked about eligibility, criminality etc but she said nothing has started yet except Medical pass. she said its too early to expect anything, wait till december.

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
June 9th AOR, CEC inland and in IP2 from June 22:) .. first few stages were quite fast and was feeling so excited. thrilled but now all that excitement has gone. Hoping to hear something good soon. Wish you guys too good luck!
Thanks for the wish :) At least your file went to IP2. Mine still at 1P1 since Jun19. Fingers Crossed to see the miracle

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
That's what. Why they wanna do that? I have nt heard in this forum before for anyone saying that inland applicants file will be tranferred to Ottawa as only they can make final decision. I am just wondering that is it normal or my application is the special one.:confused:
The wait is killing me now as its been almost 4.5 months.

No worries, As you passed the eligibility you are good to go and file transferred to Ottawa seems very normal for Inland applicant. Because, I was told the same when I asked where my file is at.? Agent said, Of course, its in Ottawa as I am inland applicant. I am stuck at IP1 since June 19 :(o_O. Congrats again for the eligibility passed :):) you are closer to target ;)

Reactions: pt.malik

koolp

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I didn't hang out a lot here, but I also submited my application in June and I finally received my PPR email. My timeline:
AOR - 12.06, MEP - 27.06, IP1 - 27.06, IP2 - 12.10, PPR - 15.10. I wish patience to everyone of you who is still waiting. I believe you all get it sonner than later.:) Best of luck.;)

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
No worries, As you passed the eligibility you are good to go and file transferred to Ottawa seems very normal for Inland applicant. Because, I was told the same when I asked where my file is at.? Agent said, Of course, its in Ottawa as I am inland applicant. I am stuck at IP1 since June 19 :(o_O. Congrats again for the eligibility passed :):) you are closer to target ;)
Thank you and you will soon be in IP2. As far as I have seen in this forum, people who are stuck in IP1 for a long time, does not get stuck at IP2 , and receives PPR soon when the status changes from IP1 to IP2. (I might be wrong aswell) In my case I am stuck in IP2, so I have no idea as how much long it would be though. Wish you good luck aswell.

Arod

May 15, 2017
I am seeing people in the Sydney group seeing movement in March files right now! But for cases like you hopefully you'll hear something soon. Goodluck!!
Really? How do you know March applicants from Sydney are moving? My application is at Sydney under Review Required and it's over 7 months since AOR.

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone, I didn't hang out a lot here, but I also submited my application in June and I finally received my PPR email. My timeline:
AOR - 12.06, MEP - 27.06, IP1 - 27.06, IP2 - 12.10, PPR - 15.10. I wish patience to everyone of you who is still waiting. I believe you all get it sonner than later.:) Best of luck.;)
I have same AOR and MEP as yours. Hopefully, mine whould be around the corner aswell.
Congratulations for PPR...!!! Its time to celebrate now..
Please update on immitracker...

Arod

May 15, 2017
OMG...:eek::oops:..
Please don't scare us...!!!!
God please have mercy on all..!!!!
Don't be scared, you will get PPR sooner or later, but it is better to be prepared for a long wait if you are under Review Required.

I was in IP1 for 4.5 months and have been in IP2 for 69 days. Got to know that my file is in the Review Required queue at Sydney and here I am still waiting.

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Don't be scared, you will get PPR sooner or later, but it is better to be prepared for a long wait if you are under Review Required.

I was in IP1 for 4.5 months and have been in IP2 for 69 days. Got to know that my file is in the Review Required queue at Sydney and here I am still waiting.
Riview Reguired in which stage?
Eligibility?