+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
What would be the vo for us based applications? I have raised gcms but not yet received the info. But raised a cse for something and they said they would transfer that info to the office handling my case..

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
What would be the vo for us based applications? I have raised gcms but not yet received the info. But raised a cse for something and they said they would transfer that info to the office handling my case..
I dont think there is a specific VO. My file is at Sydney, few others have Ottawa as their CIO.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Folks...!!!

I am AOR june 12th.
FSW-Inland

Just called IRCC and want to share my conversation with him, as some people might get clue with thier appllications. First of all, the agent was really polite.

Eligibilty: "Passed" (not recommended passed/met) As I confirmed the wordings and he said Yes Mam, Its says " PASSED"
Security: "In progress" (asked since when and he did not had this inormation)
Criminality: "Passed"
VO: Central Intake Office, Sydney. (He said this is not the V.O, as you are in Canada File will get transfered to Ottawa as final decision is only made by Ottawa if you are an inland applicant)
I am confused with his last statement.
Your AOR is June 12th and eligibility is passed, then I wonder why its taking them so long. My file is at Sydney too and from what I am hearing they are working super slow!! my file is review required and am sure I am even gonna miss the 6 month mark!! sigh!!

harsha6269

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 1 2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
13 june 2018
Your AOR is June 12th and eligibility is passed, then I wonder why its taking them so long. My file is at Sydney too and from what I am hearing they are working super slow!! my file is review required and am sure I am even gonna miss the 6 month mark!! sigh!!
guys i think june files are moving now. let’s hope we get out ppr by the end of the month. once they transfer the file to local vo the process will accelerate

Reactions: pt.malik

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Your AOR is June 12th and eligibility is recommended pass, then I wonder why its taking them so long. My file is at Sydney too and from what I am hearing they are working super slow!! my file is review required and am sure I am even gonna miss the 6 month mark!! sigh!!
I have no idea of what is taking them so long to figure it out. In my case nothing is under review required. I wish all applications move faster for June AOR as everyone is about to hit 4 month mark.. Finger crossed.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
guys i think june files are moving now. let’s hope we get out ppr by the end of the month. once they transfer the file to local vo the process will accelerate
yes a lot of movement in the past few days!! but not seeing anything in the "review required" files! seems like they are just gathering dust!

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have no idea of what is taking them so long to figure it out. In my case nothing is under review required. I wish all applications move faster for June AOR as everyone is about to hit 4 month mark.. Finger crossed.
I am seeing people in the Sydney group seeing movement in March files right now! But for cases like you hopefully you'll hear something soon. Goodluck!!

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
I am seeing people in the Sydney group seeing movement in March files right now! But for cases like you hopefully you'll hear something soon. Goodluck!!
Thank you for the kind words. Good luck to you aswell. I wish they change your status to "passed" soon. Be positive and stay strong.
We do not have any other option, as we can just wait. Nothing much we can do right now.
and this wait is killing so many of us here...!!!

Reactions: rdimmi

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the kind words. Good luck to you aswell. I wish they change your status to "passed" soon. Be positive and stay strong.
We do not have any other option, as we can just wait. Nothing much we can do right now.
and this wait is killing so many of us here...!!!
Thanks a lot! Even I wish to get out of this stupid review thing now!! Hopefully good news for people like us in the next PPR shower if not this ;-) ;-) Please keep us posted if you hear anything, cant seem to find a lot of Sydney folks here!

Reactions: pt.malik

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Congrats to all who have moved to ip2 recently:) :). Whenever I see someone announcing something I immediately check my account for an update but every time it breaks my heart :(:(. I can see June 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 21 AORs got movements and June 30 AOR ppr but my file June 12 aor is stubbornly stuck in IP1 :mad::mad::mad:. Come on IRCC don't forget me please... :rolleyes:
I will be 4 months soon too, not too worry, our time will come soon :). I have a gut feeling next 3-4 weeks we all will go through. Well almost everyone, unless there are some issues like some centers are treacherously slow

Reactions: Y@$h and bennylee

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Thanks a lot! Even I wish to get out of this stupid review thing now!! Hopefully good news for people like us in the next PPR shower if not this ;-) ;-) Please keep us posted if you hear anything, cant seem to find a lot of Sydney folks here!
Ya sure, I will surely keep posted in here if I will hear anything about my application. I hope all applications moves faster now.

Reactions: rdimmi