App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha @ishq74 @CoolSandy
Hi guys, can anyone of you please help me with this -
As I had earlier posted, my GCMS notes show that my application is in 'Review required' since the agent was unable to understand the maturities of my fixed deposits. I was wondering if I should proactively provide them with a letter of explanation? If yes, how should be I do that?
Thanks a lot in advance.

As a side note, is there any 'ideal' maturity time if we provide our FDs as POFs?
6 months - 12 months?
To supply additional information after your application has been submitted, you need to raise a CSE; https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true

Reactions: gubgub

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
@cansha @ishq74 @CoolSandy
Hi guys, can anyone of you please help me with this -
As I had earlier posted, my GCMS notes show that my application is in 'Review required' since the agent was unable to understand the maturities of my fixed deposits. I was wondering if I should proactively provide them with a letter of explanation? If yes, how should be I do that?
Thanks a lot in advance.

As a side note, is there any 'ideal' maturity time if we provide our FDs as POFs?
I have submitted FD certificate and bank statement and a bank letter. My FD was only about 2 weeks old at the time of submission. My bank provided me a standard letter but I requested them to add this line in the letter "This Fixed Deposit can be encashed on any date before the agreed maturity date by the request of the client". It worked for me.

You can get the standard solvency letter from the bank with the above line added. Then submit this letter and bank statement from the opening date of the FD. Also add a LoE to explain that, you have noticed in GCMS notes case analyst expressed his concern about the pof hence you are providing these supporting documents.

There is no ideal maturity date, you are good as long as money can be accessed at any time. My FD has 6 months maturity period.

Reactions: CoolSandy

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I have submitted FD certificate and bank statement and a bank letter. My FD was only about 2 weeks old at the time of submission. My bank provided me a standard letter but I requested them to add this line in the letter "This Fixed Deposit can be encashed on any date before the agreed maturity date by the request of the client". It worked for me.

You can get the standard solvency letter from the bank with the above line added. Then submit this letter and bank statement from the opening date of the FD. Also add a LoE to explain that, you have noticed in GCMS notes case analyst expressed his concern about the pof hence you are providing these supporting documents.

There is no ideal maturity date, you are good as long as money can be accessed at any time. My FD has 6 months maturity period.
Thanks @ishq74. This makes sense. However, once I submit the LOE, does it take too much time for them to see that on their systems? Also, is there a possibility that this will expedite my case (since they have not requested for any clarification from me on this so far)?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
i am not able to get connected to an agent ...been trying for a week now....call gets dropped due to high volume....i am calling from India
Same issue withme.
Call goes to automatic reply options

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Try calling 10 minutes before 8 am Toronto time. You might have to call a few times but it worked for me.

ca
You are trying on which number?
Is it possible for u to share that number?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks @ishq74. This makes sense. However, once I submit the LOE, does it take too much time for them to see that on their systems? Also, is there a possibility that this will expedite my case (since they have not requested for any clarification from me on this so far)?
I have seen a person recently got PPR within 5 months after being in review required queue because he submitted extra documents to support his case. I can't say it will happen with you as well but no harm trying.

Reactions: gubgub

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I have seen a person recently got PPR within 5 months after being in review required queue because he submitted extra documents to support his case. I can't say it will happen with you as well but no harm trying.
Thanks mate! This is helpful.