+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
*************************TO ALL WHO ARE IN STAGE IP2 (VERY IMPORTANT) *********************************************

Pls DON'T CONGRATULATE AND READ TILL THE END.

I NEED HELP.

I received a PDF letter in my account on OCTOBER 4th stating the following (of-course received an email regarding this change in the account)
but no email regarding my visa office or VFS location.

" DEAR ____________________"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION **********(DOESN'T apply to me)

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) **************** (YES I NEED TO)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS **************** (I DID)

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS ***** (WHERE)

Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada "

Actually I am supposed to receive an email stating that they transferred my case to NEW DELHI visa office and submit my docs to VFS HYDERABAD office, which I haven't received yet.

I am trying to reach CIC continuously through all means but no luck.

ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO NEXT??

HELP APPRECIATED ..
Contact them in Hyderabad, you can also confirm with Ottawa.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Has the processing time considerably slowed down, I had submitted my application and made a payment on 02Jun18, Medical cleared around 26Jun18. There has been no movement after that, its been almost 4.5 months. I was hoping to get and e-mail at least around 4 months mark. Is everyone experiencing the same delay. I understand that it is case bases, but when I spoke with some of my friends who moved to Canada last year, their applications were processed in 3 to 4 months time.
AOR on June 1st and IP1&MEP on June 15th, still waiting.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Thank you for responding. There are 2 set of notes one by case agent and other by Program Assistant both on 22nd August and both of them stated"met/ appears to met" for everything. And they did mention applicant mentioned being single ( it could be a mistake by me as my divorce was alreday in process) and divorcee at APR, I did attached my divorce certificate. Should I raise a CSE to explain or they 'll apply little reasoning that it could be a mistake.
@cansha Please if you could advise on this.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Have they mentioned anything about there was a previous marriage and any reference to divorce certificate. In my notes the analyst has written "No indication of previous marriage".

Was something mentioned in yours?
It's stated " Divorced PA: Indication of a previous relationship,documentation on file" .

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah bit Agents remarks in Capital letters terrified me " PA gained point as SINGLE on ITA & DIVORCED on APR". I did a stupid mistake before ITA. Should I send them a statement that of course it was a mistake or they will get it as at the time of ITA my divorce was in process. And it got finalized before APR.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah bit Agents remarks in Capital letters terrified me " PA gained point as SINGLE on ITA & DIVORCED on APR". I did a stupid mistake before ITA. Should I send them a statement that of course it was a mistake or they will get it as at the time of ITA my divorce was in process. And it got finalized before APR.
There is no harm in sending a LOE if that gives you peace of mind.

harsha6269

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 1 2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
13 june 2018
can we expect ppr today for people whose status changed to ip2 in the last 3-4 days ?

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Yeah October. I also opted for sms service but, I have not recieved any update over text so far.
What does it say when you track your application on VFS website. Mine says- it is being processed at Canada Visa office in Delhi. For more details contact VAC.
Is it the same for you?
Any update on ur passports?

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
*************************TO ALL WHO ARE IN STAGE IP2 (VERY IMPORTANT) *********************************************

Pls DON'T CONGRATULATE AND READ TILL THE END.

I NEED HELP.

I received a PDF letter in my account on OCTOBER 4th stating the following (of-course received an email regarding this change in the account)
but no email regarding my visa office or VFS location.

" DEAR ____________________"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION **********(DOESN'T apply to me)

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) **************** (YES I NEED TO)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS **************** (I DID)

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS ***** (WHERE)

Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada "

Actually I am supposed to receive an email stating that they transferred my case to NEW DELHI visa office and submit my docs to VFS HYDERABAD office, which I haven't received yet.

I am trying to reach CIC continuously through all means but no luck.

ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO NEXT??

HELP APPRECIATED ..
What is ur status in cic account..N from which mail did u receive dis email..I mean it doesnt clearly mention what is required to be done.. Did u try calling IRCC?