+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
Yes me also got stucked on IP2 Stage from 17-Aug-18. I am worried althought i received mail from CIC that your file is inorder for all requirements. But still no update.
I also ordered GCMS Notes on 20-Sep-18 to see the actual status of my application.
Have you found anything meaningful in GCMS notes?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hit 4 months since IP1/MEP today! Yet no updates - on October 5, agent told me eligibility is passed and bg hasnt started yet! Not sure if GCMS notes will help in anyway.

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys, ip2 since 20th July, ordered gcms officers recommendations were to pass but nothing mentioned in regard of security. Aor 4th June. So frustrated with no updates. Input anyone?

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
I was very hopeful initially that I would get ppr in 100 days but now I am not. Can someone answer what happens when 6 months time is crossed without ppr? Do they send any update? Is it common?

@Raj

Oct 15, 2018
I have received AOR on 22 nd September and after that no update. Pls. advice.

Kindly add me on whassup, my # 917799993639

Sagj

Jul 19, 2018
hello guys....i have some doubts regarding uploading a document in CSE Webform...can i upload the doc all by myself without my agent....and also to which email id will i get the acknowledgment for the document...is it the mail id which i give during the CSE webform( i prefer it that way) or is it the one of my agent which is associated with my profile...normally how long will it take the additional document to reflect in my application
If you have representative then IRCC will not consider any email that is used to communicate with them in anyway other than the one registered with them. And i am sure in case of representative it has to be email of representative. If you were asked to provide additional documents then your consultant should upload them in MyCIC account where new place holders for such additional documents will be now open.

SRINI_D

Oct 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
*************************TO ALL WHO ARE IN STAGE IP2 (VERY IMPORTANT) *********************************************

Pls DON'T CONGRATULATE AND READ TILL THE END.

I NEED HELP.

I received a PDF letter in my account on OCTOBER 4th stating the following (of-course received an email regarding this change in the account)
but no email regarding my visa office or VFS location.

" DEAR ____________________"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION **********(DOESN'T apply to me)

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) **************** (YES I NEED TO)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS **************** (I DID)

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS ***** (WHERE)

Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada "

Actually I am supposed to receive an email stating that they transferred my case to NEW DELHI visa office and submit my docs to VFS HYDERABAD office, which I haven't received yet.

I am trying to reach CIC continuously through all means but no luck.

ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO NEXT??

HELP APPRECIATED ..

schakra

Dec 7, 2017
Has the processing time considerably slowed down, I had submitted my application and made a payment on 02Jun18, Medical cleared around 26Jun18. There has been no movement after that, its been almost 4.5 months. I was hoping to get and e-mail at least around 4 months mark. Is everyone experiencing the same delay. I understand that it is case bases, but when I spoke with some of my friends who moved to Canada last year, their applications were processed in 3 to 4 months time.

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
*************************TO ALL WHO ARE IN STAGE IP2 (VERY IMPORTANT) *********************************************

Pls DON'T CONGRATULATE AND READ TILL THE END.

I NEED HELP.

I received a PDF letter in my account on OCTOBER 4th stating the following (of-course received an email regarding this change in the account)
but no email regarding my visa office or VFS location.

" DEAR ____________________"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION **********(DOESN'T apply to me)

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) **************** (YES I NEED TO)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS **************** (I DID)

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS ***** (WHERE)

Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada "

Actually I am supposed to receive an email stating that they transferred my case to NEW DELHI visa office and submit my docs to VFS HYDERABAD office, which I haven't received yet.

I am trying to reach CIC continuously through all means but no luck.

ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO NEXT??

HELP APPRECIATED ..

Whats ur AOR???

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
Has the processing time considerably slowed down, I had submitted my application and made a payment on 02Jun18, Medical cleared around 26Jun18. There has been no movement after that, its been almost 4.5 months. I was hoping to get and e-mail at least around 4 months mark. Is everyone experiencing the same delay. I understand that it is case bases, but when I spoke with some of my friends who moved to Canada last year, their applications were processed in 3 to 4 months time.
It seems that it has slowed down. I am also waiting for ppr, currently in IP2 for past 2 months approx. I am also in so many doubts now. I wish it comes this week .

Dumsy007

Jun 28, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 2, 2018
Aor 2 june 2018
Medical passed 14 june 2018
No update after
Anyone with same timeline.
If more then five people are waiting with same timeline of first week of june, that means its normal. Please reply
Same here. AOR:June 2; ip1: June 14. No updates . Gcms as at August 8, eligibility: Met medicals: passed security and criminality: not started