+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Hasibanwar89

Apr 1, 2018
AOR 11 June
Ip1/MEP 27 June
Ip2 9 October (First application update)
Just now I was going through my application portal and there was a second update. Wonder what is could be! Anyone has any idea??

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

Newbie.
Inland
FSW- O

AOR- June 8th
MED- June 21st
IP1 - not sure
IP2 - not sure but probably first week of July
ADR- July 19. Processing ADR -July 26
No change since
what was the ADR for ?I also have the same timeline and PPR yet ! Did you order GCMS notes ?

Ryu1

Oct 13, 2018
what was the ADR for ?I also have the same timeline and PPR yet ! Did you order GCMS notes ?
ADR was for Canadian education as I didn’t have the certificate at time of applying.

Haven’t ordered GCMS yet.

No PPR yet

Called earlier, was told it’s in Montreal.

So from previous threads, I think 5 months mark should be when I’ll start getting worried

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ADR was for Canadian education as I didn’t have the certificate at time of applying.

Haven’t ordered GCMS yet.

No PPR yet

Called earlier, was told it’s in Montreal.

So from previous threads, I think 5 months mark should be when I’ll start getting worried
If you're at Montreal you can join the Montreal thread and see similar cases. The link is in my signature.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
AOR 11 June
Ip1/MEP 27 June
Ip2 9 October (First application update)
Just now I was going through my application portal and there was a second update. Wonder what is could be! Anyone has any idea??
might be ppr:)

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress

slowly june is moving:)

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019

Nice thanks

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
I am also stands at IP1. June 8th AOR, No updates. I don't know how long do I have to wait:(
Did you order GCMS or CIC ?
Yeah, it said Eligibility reviewed required because of proof of fund.
Although I don't think it's gonna be a big issue, it takes months for a officer review my case these days.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Aor 2 june 2018
Medical passed 14 june 2018
No update after
Anyone with same timeline.
If more then five people are waiting with same timeline of first week of june, that means its normal. Please reply
AOR June 1st, MEP June 15th, and still waiting.
Notes shows my Eligibility is review required.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
To all who have been waiting long and not had any updates. I know someone who had a similar situation and the file didn't move at all from IP1 stage, yesterday he received a COPR. So there is some movement going on and hopefully next 2 weeks will clear out a lot of outstanding cases. Happy Weekend all.
You mean he skipped the IP2 stage and went straight to PPR?