Security:
HIRV:
Crimility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I did find EE SELECTION ECON in activity, it says passed, what does it imply?
Your security is ongoing. Once it is complete you will receive ppr. Now you have almost no chances of rejection unless they find something very nasty about you. You can check officer's notes to see the date you have passed eligibility. You should receive ppr within 2-3 months from this date. If you do not get ppr after 3 months from the eligibility passed date then there is a possibility of getting into unfortunate security screening. But currently I am 100% sure you are not in security screening and anytime soon you will receive ppr.

Reactions: tottiren

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Your security is ongoing. Once it is complete you will receive ppr. Now you have almost no chances of rejection unless they find something very nasty about you. You can check officer's notes to see the date you have passed eligibility. You should receive ppr within 2-3 months from this date. If you do not get ppr after 3 months from the eligibility passed date then there is a possibility of getting into unfortunate security screening. But currently I am 100% sure you are not in security screening and anytime soon you will receive ppr.
Thnaks. I chekcd the notes, it looks I passed the eligibility on 23 July, all looking good except security taking so long.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
How many activities you have under security? I think @bimale4bipeople can advice you better about security.
Good luck!
I have activity 4,6,37,40 about security, 4 and 6 are blank in "new value", 37 and 40 says "not started" in "new value", what does it mean? thanks. How do I get bimale4bipeople answer my question?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I have activity 4,6,37,40 about security, 4 and 6 are blank in "new value", 37 and 40 says "not started" in "new value", what does it mean? thanks. How do I get bimale4bipeople answer my question?
The latest 2 notes were generated on Aug 23 and 24, which match my ghost update, under "label" it says Adm, what does it mean? do you think my case has already been transferred to LVO? thanks.
He is Canada based i think. He will see the post when he is up. Just wait for @bimale4bipeople reply, he is in security screening I think, so he would know what Adm means. Sorry I am not sure about it.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Reactions: shishirkona

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Those who already got PPRs, please inform that "would the golden email indicate your passport number?" many thanks.
I just found in my GCMS notes that they got my passport number wrong!!! Is there chance to get it right when I submit my passport?

Reactions: Matt@123

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Those who already got PPRs, please inform that "would the golden email indicate your passport number?" many thanks.
I just found in my GCMS notes that they got my passport number wrong!!! Is there chance to get it right when I submit my passport?
No It has your uci number. you can raise a cse and ask them to correct it.