+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys. So I finally got to speak with an agent today. When I asked for my visa office she said CIO Ottawa. Now I'm unsure if I heard correctly. Pls is there anyone who's had same experience? When I asked for eligibility, security and criminality she had no update too. Is this normal or did I speak with an agent who probably has no clue? Please help!!
Yes mine was CIO ottawa.

Reactions: bammy007

davizeuz

Aug 16, 2018
USA applicant: Does anyone know if you have to submit your US legal status paperwork along with passport when you send it to CIC for PR visa. The reason i am asking because my old passport has been expired and new passport does not have any details. However i do have my legal paperwork with me. I am not sure if i just need to send new valid passport or along with my legal paperwork.
Hi, I was in the same boat as you. New passport did not have a stamped visa. I scanned both the passports and uploaded. Did not submit any legal paperwork.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys.. Finally we received the PPR mail today. It was a tough few months.. But the result has been good. I guess ours was a complicated case..
  1. We had a denied entry at Niagara falls (arrived at Canada post without a visit visa) - but GCMS/FOSS search result was negative as per GCMS notes
  2. One of our PCC was missing a couple of days (we wrote a LoE to explain the situation and why we couldnt add the missing days)
  3. We had a long travel history; abt 30 countries and 400 entries between me and my spouse.

Our time line.. Immitraker updated!!

AOR 29, June
IP 1: July 14
IP2: Oct 5
PPR: Oct 09 (recived mail today - IP2 to PPR was very quick!!)
VO: Ottawa; FSW - (O) Indian residing in Bahrain
Attorney - canadavisa.com / David Cohen

This forum has been very active and gave a lot of positive vibes.. hope we continue to do the same.. Those who are awaiting PPR - yours is on the way guys.. especially this month!!

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys.. Finally we received the PPR mail today. It was a tough few months.. But the result has been good. I guess ours was a complicated case..
  1. We had a denied entry at Niagara falls (arrived at Canada post without a visit visa) - but GCMS/FOSS search result was negative as per GCMS notes
  2. One of our PCC was missing a couple of days (we wrote a LoE to explain the situation and why we couldnt add the missing days)
  3. We had a long travel history; abt 30 countries and 400 entries between me and my spouse.

AOR 29, June
IP 1: June 14

This forum has been very active and gave a lot of positive vibes.. hope we continue to do the same.. Those who are awaiting PPR - yours is on the way guys.. especially this month!!
Congrats!! Finally the logic long travel history causes delays PPR disproved at least in this case.

Reactions: rejozach

JKMT

Jul 14, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Med's Done....
20-06-2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2018

AOR 29, June
IP 1: June 14

Congratulations buddy.

bammy007

Jul 11, 2018
Yes mine was CIO ottawa.
Thanks for your response. Please I would like to know how many months your application was processed for in CIO Ottawa. Were you outland or inland. I'm sorry for the many questions...I just need to know how to adjust my expectations.

RaviSoni

Oct 4, 2018
Hello, I did my application through EE for ontario after my PNP approved on 4th June. My medical is cleared but my BG is still not started I am getting bit anxious day by day. it is already been 4 month. Can you one help me what should I do in this situation.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Folks, here it is.

P to the P to the R!!!

Since the AoR, it took a total of 104 days, during which I killed an incalculable amount of my brain cells, going through many many comments from you all on this forum, wondering what kind of microscopic examinations and dissections were taking place on my innocent little application.

Then IRCC decides to have a little heart and issue me the PPR email, a day after my birthday. The best birthday gift in a long time. I strongly suspect it was the Thanksgiving pie which led them to it.

Stay strong you all; if you've taken care of all the required paperwork, not done a whole lot of hanky panky in your life previously or not done any misrepresentation in your application, you will get the PPR too in due course, God willing.

Here's to a bright and happy future for all of us in the Kingdom of Poutine.
Congratulations!!
I have been following your posts since Ontario nomination process started for us in the beginning of this year and am very happy to see that you have received The golden mail :)
Good luck to your future!!

Reactions: Chillovski

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018

AOR 29, June
IP 1: July 14

Congratulations!!
May you enjoy many more tours in Canada :)

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
its good to see some movement this week, hopefully it will get better in the coming days.
I got moved to IP2 on 04-Oct and ghost update on 05-Oct but yet to receive PPR :S

Reactions: Animesh sinha

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Congratulations!!
I have been following your posts since Ontario nomination process started for us in the beginning of this year and am very happy to see that you have received The golden mail :)
Good luck to your future!!
Thank you for the kind thoughts... I'm sure you're very near to getting the PPR. I would think it's been one hell of an emotional roller coaster journey for you as well, future fellow Ontarian.

Animesh sinha

Mar 8, 2018
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Finally received the golden email today.
Finally moved to IP2. AOR June 11, MEP June 24, IP1: June 24, IP2: October 9, PPR: October 9. Nationality: India, Location: USA.
This is awesome, congratulations