+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Guys,
Today morning received a mail notification about a change in my account. I checked, and there is no update in the account but I received a PDF letter in my account. Letter starts like this,

" Dear ____________, The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. and SO AND SO....

Pls let me know if I am going to get an email too.

My time line is in my sgnature
Congratulations

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Guys,
Today morning received a mail notification about a change in my account. I checked, and there is no update in the account but I received a PDF letter in my account. Letter starts like this,

" Dear ____________, The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. and SO AND SO....

Pls let me know if I am going to get an email too.

My time line is in my sgnature
Please update on immtracker

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
I guess your POF isn't in USD or CAD? The currency of my POF is CNY, I think maybe this is the reason.

No, i attached a letter containing average balances for last 6 months before aor in USD, and also attached bank canada conversion from USD to CAD. I think my mistake was to attach monthly investments balances for other 6 months prior to balance contained on the letter, and these balances are listed in Brazilian reais....

To sum up, I added proof for more than 6 months indeed, in different currencies, only letter would suffice!! Now I'm worried with this : review required...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
The money in my bank account was transferred 6 months prior to my AOR, do you think this is the reason for reviewed required?
Six months is sufficient time provided you gave an explanation for why the huge amount was transferred via a gift deed or proof of car sales or anything?

phil007

Jul 9, 2018
@Kiki_tonia I sent the PFC team my ITA & AOR letter and they replied that I should pick a date.
So, you were right. Thanks.
Do you live in Lagos? If yes, Can you tell me where your session held? Mainland/Island?
After a long wait, with God's blessing, I have finally received PPR email today.
Below are my details and timeline for everyone's reference:
VO: New Delhi
PNP-O Ontario
dependents: 1
NOC: 2173
AOR: 13TH JUNE
MEP/IP1: 27TH JUNE
IP2: 2ND OCT
PPR: 4TH OCT

For the guys still waiting, I know the wait is excruciating, but have faith because sooner or later we all will reach our destination. Be Positive. :)[/QU
Hi All,

Got my PPR email today.

My timeline-

AOR - 6th June
MEP - 20th June
IP1 - 20th June
IP2 - 2nd October
PPR - 5th October
FSWO-India
+Dependant

All the best to the friends who are waiting, hope you all get you PPRs soon.
Congrats

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Finally was able to speak to an agent again today after September 4. Disappointing updates - the last time my application was worked on/ most recent notes is from July! No activity since September 4. Eligibility is recommended pass, background check hasnt started yet. Asked about RPRF - he said the request can be sent by the officer at any point in the application and if I want I can pay it even before the request comes. Anyone has any idea how?

Reactions: CoolSandy

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Finally was able to speak to an agent again today after September 4. Disappointing updates - the last time my application was worked on/ most recent notes is from July! No activity since September 4. Eligibility is recommended pass, background check hasnt started yet. Asked about RPRF - he said the request can be sent by the officer at any point in the application and if I want I can pay it even before the request comes. Anyone has any idea how?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=eepr&cat=perm

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks! But I cant access it :(
I would suggest you wait for few days and then try paying upfront. Few people on this forum got same reply from agent but they received their pprs in next few days. There are high chances that agent is not aware about the status in detail and just reading out the status in front of them rather than deep diving it.

Also, since June filed have started moving you will hear soon from them.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Exact same situation here. Three weeks after AOR eligibility was recommend pass. After that no one touched my file
Same case as mine.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I would suggest you wait for few days and then try paying upfront. Few people on this forum got same reply from agent but they received their pprs in next few days. There are high chances that agent is not aware about the status in detail and just reading out the status in front of them rather than deep diving it.

Also, since June filed have started moving you will hear soon from them.
I was thinking if I pay the RPRF fee now, at least I would have some peace knowing I have paid it and it will be like some progress.

Reactions: CoolSandy

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi, can someone please help?
My AOR is June 7th,
MEDS passed on June 17th
status changed to IP2 - We're processing your Background check somewhere in July(No email or update anywhere)

Does this mean i should have received by PPR email already? There has been no change in my status since July.
It is confusing and painful to think that i might have deleted my PPR email.

Or is this normal for everyone that they are in IP2 for a couple of months before PPR email?
We have the exact timeline and same status from way back when as well I guess our files are at the same office