+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Maybe long weekend is the reason agent's aren't available... And someone here said trying at 7.30 am Ottawa time helped him get through to an agent.. So you can give it a shot tomorrow.. Good luck!
Hi, what is the contact number to call IRCC ?

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you! That gives me relief. I did not. would it help if i ordered the notes? Did you order yours?
If you could please tell me how to order, that would be great!
I am in US too. you can order notes from getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com. I ordered mine and found that my eligibility is still review required. feel free to reach out if you need any other info, happy to help!!

deedee101

Oct 4, 2018
I am in US too. you can order notes from getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com. I ordered mine and found that my eligibility is still review required. feel free to reach out if you need any other info, happy to help!!
Thank you, how long do they take ? I want to wait until next week since most of them are getting the emails now.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you, how long do they take ? I want to wait until next week since most of them are getting the emails now.
If you order today then the notes will be generated today (all info until today will be there) and you'll receive them in 30 days. You might want to try calling IRCC agent (613-944-4000 from google hangouts) and ask them what the status of your application is - eligibility, criminality, security and VO office.

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Just received notes.
POF reviewed required, bgc not started, and my file hasn't been touched for almost 3 months. VO is Ottawa.
Do someone has the similar situation?
I am on the same boat.
AOR June 8th
Med passed June 19th
IP1 June 19th Since then there was no change
CEC inland.
VO Ottawa
Waiting forever, I believe they just kept the file to get more dust.

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I tried thrice today without any luck - couldn’t speak to an agent due to high volume of calls. What tips did you follow?
Call CIC and select option 4 most of the time You will get connected with the wait time. however, its not the right department to check EE files. once you connected to them they will transfer you to immigration dept. By the time, you talk to them it will be an hour. But, you will get a chance to talk to them 99%. Hope this will help you!

Reactions: shishirkona

Richacanada

Oct 3, 2018
I did this huge mistake. Please tell me if its going to affect my application

My work history i submitted during express entry profile before i got iTA is different from the one i submitted in my PR profile. as a student in canada, i worked at a store and included it in EE profile but in my PR file i did not include it anywhere and included another student job. Though both these jobs are not my primary NOC jobs. What should i do
I think screwed my application big time.
AOR- 14th June
ADR - 28th june
Doc submitted 4 july
iP2 since 11 july

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
I just received my GCMS notes requested Sep 4.
Says the secondary intake office is cpc vegreville
Eligibility is met and recommended passed (on the first page)
Background and security haven't started.

Reactions: linda85

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I did this huge mistake. Please tell me if its going to affect my application

My work history i submitted during express entry profile before i got iTA is different from the one i submitted in my PR profile. as a student in canada, i worked at a store and included it in EE profile but in my PR file i did not include it anywhere and included another student job. Though both these jobs are not my primary NOC jobs. What should i do
I think screwed my application big time.
AOR- 14th June
ADR - 28th june
Doc submitted 4 july
iP2 since 11 july
You will not get any points for your work experience when you were a full time student in Canada. If that means your crs score will go below crs cut off then your application will be rejected. You can raise CSE via web platform to inform IRCC that, you mistakenly did not mention that missing work period in personal history. This actually won't affect your points but will save you from misrepresentation of your back ground history. Overlapping in personal history is common so mentioning that missing work experience in personal history section would be the best idea.