Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Applied from Canada.
FSW
AOR- 14th june
Medical passed
ADR for criminality check Canada -28 june
Document submitted- 4 july
No update since then. It still says we are reviewing your eligibilty. Is it IP1 stage?

Not necessary, if you like to know precise status you should order notes:)
I submitted my rcmp certificate on july 4th also and my status still haven't changed i believe that they just haven't touched application since then:D
To have a peace of mind just get work permit:D

ShininLite

Sep 22, 2018
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
11-07-2018
Congratulations to everyone that received PPR today...really exciting and inspiring...

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Guys, Just got the golden email.

No ghost update, no change in CIC account, got email in my inbox.

I got IP2 and ADR on 27th Sept, and account still says BG check is in progress and Additional Documents are under Review. I am FSWO, AOR 4th jun.

If anyone wants any other info, im here to support.

Million thanks for the support on the forum, and hoping the best for all friends in waiting:)
Congrats. What was your ADR for?

amritsandhu27

Aug 3, 2018
I have observed that PNP-inland is the slowest stream to get PPR....AOR june 5th, IP1 and i think I should not expect anything before december..

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018

;););)BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAVE RECEIVED GOLDEN EMAIL-SOOO HAPPY FOR EVERYONE!!!!;);););)

Guys any thoughts on this!!!

My gcms notes say's eligibility recommended pass
criminality -in process
Security blank
Info Sharing done

July notes i received today:eek:
September notes i received yesterday:p Not sure how they are generated...!!

Both set of the notes are identical, no one has touched my notes since Beginning of July when Police Certificate was received.
So I'm assuming that's why criminality shows in progress???any idea how long it will take..?seems like my fail is burred under thousands and thousands...:mad:

swapnil_88

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks all guys.

It truly is just a waiting game, if you have followed the process, and assistance provided over here, properly then the next PPR would be yours.

I too was extremely furious, being FSW-O India, 2 dependents, no agent. Started June with weekly account check to just reading out conversations here for 2 months without even checking my account to again checking account weekly and recently even hourly :p

Didn't receive any ghost update, no change in application status after IP2, so I suggest everyone not to worry if you are not seeing any movement on your online account or if the agent is just confusing you more.

Im sure CIC is more worried, to clear your application and maintain their record and their image globally, than you are.

I say use the time to plan ahead and enjoy your last few weeks in your home country. All the very best

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
AOR: June 05
Medicals Passed: June 15
No Update after that.
Reviewing Eligibility, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Today called IRCC, agent said Eligibility: Recommended (she didn't say Pass) and about background check, she said Criminality and Security - Not Started.
I don't understand how long I need to wait... :(
For PPR, we will get the Golden Email or update in the CIC Account ?? (Checking my Account everyday..)

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
;););)BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAVE RECEIVED GOLDEN EMAIL-SOOO HAPPY FOR EVERYONE!!!!;);););)

Guys any thoughts on this!!!

My gcms notes say's eligibility recommended pass
criminality -in process
Security blank
Info Sharing done

July notes i received today:eek:
September notes i received yesterday:p Not sure how they are generated...!!

Both set of the notes are identical, no one has touched my notes since Beginning of July when Police Certificate was received.
So I'm assuming that's why criminality shows in progress???any idea how long it will take..?seems like my fail is burred under thousands and thousands...:mad:
I think my holdup is also the security / criminality check. These checks can take quite a while, and I think are also dependent on how much you've traveled (which is a lot for me, so not in my favor). Also, the ADR will probably stay as "being processed" until the background checks are completed.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks all guys.

It truly is just a waiting game, if you have followed the process, and assistance provided over here, properly then the next PPR would be yours.

I too was extremely furious, being FSW-O India, 2 dependents, no agent. Started June with weekly account check to just reading out conversations here for 2 months without even checking my account to again checking account weekly and recently even hourly :p

Didn't receive any ghost update, no change in application status after IP2, so I suggest everyone not to worry if you are not seeing any movement on your online account or if the agent is just confusing you more.

Im sure CIC is more worried, to clear your application and maintain their record and their image globally, than you are.

I say use the time to plan ahead and enjoy your last few weeks in your home country. All the very best
Agree with most of the post but the part that CIC will process applications for their global image. Honestly that won't be even in top 100 of their priorities. It's not a matter for global image. It's their country and they will take as much time to decide who gets to come in or not.

They will do their job the way needed or they like without worrying about any of us thinks about them.

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
AOR: June 05
Medicals Passed: June 15
No Update after that.
Reviewing Eligibility, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Today called IRCC, agent said Eligibility: Recommended (she didn't say Pass) and about background check, she said Criminality and Security - Not Started.
I don't understand how long I need to wait... :(
For PPR, we will get the Golden Email or update in the CIC Account ?? (Checking my Account everyday..)
same here but my Aor is late June . I called IRCC I got same answer as the last call which was 1 month before. U will receive email when you get PPR and also your account will update accordingly

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello Guys,

Can anyone know what causes delay in my file
MY AOR 8th June.
MED passed June 19th
since then Ip1. spoke to CIC agent yesterday. She said the same like last time when I spoke to 2months back. Eligibility - Recommended passed. NO BG, security hasn't started.
I'm the primary applicant under CEC Inland NOC B with one dependent( Wife NOC A)with no big travel history. I went to India twice in the last 4 years. I have submitted all the required docs and paid RPRF Upfront. I don't know when would I get any response back. I worried my work permit expire end of this month. Please anyone share me the link where I can see the requirements and checklist to apply open work permit for both of us I and my wife.
Thanks

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
My GCMS says Review required for RCMP under criminality check. Would that really matters and takes more time? By the way, that is my ADR requested on July 5 and uploaded on July 18th.

leksi

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello Guys,

Can anyone know what causes delay in my file
MY AOR 8th June.
MED passed June 19th
since then Ip1. spoke to CIC agent yesterday. She said the same like last time when I spoke to 2months back. Eligibility - Recommended passed. NO BG, security hasn't started.
I'm the primary applicant under CEC Inland NOC B with one dependent( Wife NOC A)with no big travel history. I went to India twice in the last 4 years. I have submitted all the required docs and paid RPRF Upfront. I don't know when would I get any response back. I worried my work permit expire end of this month. Please anyone share me the link where I can see the requirements and checklist to apply open work permit for both of us I and my wife.
Thanks
Go to CIC website and apply for Bridging Open Work Permit asap before your permit expires. All the best!

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I think my holdup is also the security / criminality check. These checks can take quite a while, and I think are also dependent on how much you've traveled (which is a lot for me, so not in my favor). Also, the ADR will probably stay as "being processed" until the background checks are completed.
I havent travelled so much i just think they have put away application and by certain date they have to check back:) which i hope is in nearest future.